Looks like the south shore will take another beating again! I was out this morning and was watching the ice literally disappearing beneath my feet! Every time we get a cold snap and some good ice it warms up and rains. This has been some crazy ass weather! Laughing

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:45 am

Thank god. Open water can't come fast enough.

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:52 am

Being in the south shore is tough. Finally have a day off, went and got shiners on friday hoping there would be some good ice some where. Itching to get back out there so if anyone is going out tomorrow or knows where will be safe. Ill try and be there

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Don't know for sure but hopefully with all this weather we have been having has lifted us from the drought that we have been in for 2013.

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:17 pm

I'm with Rich.

Don't tell anybody

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Crossing my fingers that some places open up by monday.. Been going crazy

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:35 pm

I'm guessing from Plymouth south, should be plenty of open water by Monday. Sounds like the south shore should be free of ice by the end of the week!

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Yeah screw the ice. Can't wait for spring.

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:50 pm

I'll take what I can get! Rather it's ice or open water!!! I've been Killing it ice fishing!!!!

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:38 pm

I agreed with bassturd! Ice fishing or open water - I will fish them all! as whatever chance I can do!

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:52 pm

shawneramone

I'm with Rich.

Don't tell anybody

I can feel the guys unfriending you as I type

Posted Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:10 pm

I would ice fish but I don't have my drivers license or permit yet an the only body of water near my house is Jamaica pond and it's illegal to ice fish there, plus someone took my tackle box that was loaded with expensive gear and I don't have the money to buy that back let alone buy ice fishing gear, so I just wait for the days when the pond is unfrozen in some spots and I fish there. [/list]

Posted Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 am

And just like magic we have 3-4 in. of black ice again! Laughing

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Shawn, Rich and Sam are pussies. Put on a damn jacket and get out there!

Posted Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:44 pm

I don't like iceholes either

Posted Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:46 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links