Water
Strawberry jelly
Red die
Paprika
Hot dog
Corn
Corn chips
And mashed it up good
It worked pretty good i had a line out with bread next to it they were about the same

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:22 pm

skoda

wonderbread ftw - this bread is the best carp bait ever -

I can't find it anymore I used to use this and it was like magic best bait I've ever used in my whole entire life and now that I can't find it anymore I use generic white bread not as goodn Sad

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Garlic works GREAT also!!!! Started using it in the Ct River, caught a bunch from 25 - 35lbs with it. Put a crushed peice on the hook with Corn and get ready!

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:03 am

laroche2k10

I used dried oatmeal like Quaker oats, cup it in your hand and dip it in the water and snowball-it around a small treble hook...then be patience before setting the hook.

Dennis

Its illegal... you canNOT fish with a treble hook.in ma unless it is attached to.a lute or a bait harness like a quick strike rig. Fishing with just a single treble hook will get you a nice fine by the epo's

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:27 am

james.sip

skoda

wonderbread ftw - this bread is the best carp bait ever -

I can't find it anymore I used to use this and it was like magic best bait I've ever used in my whole entire life and now that I can't find it anymore I use generic white bread not as goodn Sad

Bimbo white bread is far better. Its made with hi gluten flour so its stickier than most bread and balls up perfectly and stays on the hook til u get a fish

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:29 am

never heared of that where do u get it - name is horrible hahaha

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:29 am

skoda

never heared of that where do u get it - name is horrible hahaha

Lol It is a horrible namebut its a Spanish company and the name is actually pronounced " beembo" lol. Its at all the markets. Its a white package with a cartoon panda bear wearing an apron on it lol. Very good stuff when u smoosh it into doughballs they are almost like boilies

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:34 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links