I'm trying to get an idea what my setup might be worth. 12' aluminum jon. 40lb minn kota trolling motor. trailer with new wheels and tires. misc boat stuff (anchor, cushions, pfd's)

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:49 pm

V-hull or flat bottom?

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:56 pm

Flat, welded.

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:58 pm

any pictures?

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:26 pm

$768.49

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Does that include tax?

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:34 pm

shawneramone

Does that include tax?

Under $800 is tax free

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:52 pm

stratos1966

shawneramone

Does that include tax?

Under $800 is tax free

There's no such thing as tax free in Mass

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:54 pm

if everything's new or in good condition, it could all be worth a good amount.

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:10 pm

bcodkind

I'm trying to get an idea what my setup might be worth. 12' aluminum jon. 40lb minn kota trolling motor. trailer with new wheels and tires. misc boat stuff (anchor, cushions, pfd's)

pics would help as well as what brand ,year and model of boat it is. is the troller foot pedal or hand operated? i bought all brand new setup from bass pro with taxes last year tracker 1236 jon, motorguide 45lb thrust hand troller,12v deep cycle and charger,hummingbird 561di,swivel seat and mount to fit onto the bench seats,pfd,anchor,rod holders and a few other small things. well i ended up losing my house due to some unforseen things and we had to move to an apartment (in the friggin ghetto) so i couldnt take it with me and we kinda needed the money to help offset moving costs anyways. i put it up for sale on here with pictures of everything and it was sold within a month or 2 and considering everything was bought brand spankin new and only got used maybe a dozen times i only ended up losing about 500 bucks out of the deal which was fine by me cause i still got close to 80% of what i paid for everything off the shelf. basically all the little details are what is going to determine the net worth of your setup.

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:00 pm

a picture is worth a thousand bucks.

words, I mean words

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Pictures will come as soon as I can get to the boat (it is currently under a metric sh*t tonne of snow.)

The general idea is that I'm looking to buy a gas motor. Those can range in price heavily as you all know. And I'm considering if it is more advisable to sell my current setup whole hog and then use the $$ plus what I would have spent on a motor for a full bass boat setup. See link below for the kind of thing I've been looking at.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/boa/4303975020.html

Posted Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:28 am

shawneramone

words, I mean words

I've got this picture of you and Sam. $1000 or it hits facebook tomorrow

Posted Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 am

stratos1966

shawneramone

words, I mean words

The sunblock pic? Everybody's seen it

Posted Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:26 am

shawneramone

stratos1966

shawneramone

words, I mean words

The sunblock pic? Everybody's seen it

You texted everyone that picture when it happen. It's old hat Rich!

Posted Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:47 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links