Looking to sell the following lures as a lot. Asking $80 picked up or $90 shipped. Thanks.

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:17 am

But maybe you can find someone who will buy them I doubt for that much though...... Good luck! If you can't find anyone to buy them I will gladly take the lures off you're hands!!

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Just sold for the asking price. Each one of those lures cost between $15-$20 each. It was a hell of a deal.

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 pm

mr.troutmaster

But maybe you can find someone who will buy them I doubt for that much though...... Good luck! If you can't find anyone to buy them I will gladly take the lures off you're hands!!

You know, this is the second time you've come on to one of my For Sale threads and tried to tell me that what i was selling was over priced and to much money and I'm tired of it. In both cases I sold the items in question for my asking price making your comments invalid and uneducated. Next time you got something negative to say, keep it to yourself!

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:49 pm

tunameltdown

mr.troutmaster

You know, this is the second time you've come on to one of my For Sale threads and tried to tell me that what i was selling was over priced and to much money and I'm tired of it. In both cases I sold the items in question for my asking price making your comments invalid and uneducated. Next time you got something negative to say, keep it to yourself!

I was thinking the same thing. Checked his profile. He's 16. Probably doesn't even realize he's messing up your sale.

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:13 pm

shawneramone

tunameltdown

mr.troutmaster

I was thinking the same thing. Checked his profile. He's 16. Probably doesn't even realize he's messing up your sale.

Yeah I saw that. He still should know the difference between right and wrong.

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:05 pm

tunameltdown

shawneramone

tunameltdown

mr.troutmaster

Yeah I saw that. He still should know the difference between right and wrong.

agreed

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:12 pm

that was one of the best deals on baits that i have seen in a long time. i know you didn't make a dime. you did a great deal for that guy. bob

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Man... Are those jigsmiths? Too bad I saw this late...

Posted Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links