We have 16 4 spots left.

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Run it's Sheron!

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:15 pm

niners8

Hello, what are the rules? 5 fish singles or doubles? Thanks

My rules are a little bit less harsh than the ones on the main page

$50 a boat single or double,lunker included,unless agreed on by all in case of a small turnout we may kick in an extra 10 for lunker.
5 fish limit,12" minimum,1/2 pound penalty for a dead fish.
A dead fish cannot count as lunker but will be included in your total weight.
I DO NOT PENALIZE FOR A SHORT FISH.YOU MAY ASK FOR A COURTESY MEASURE IF YOU ARE NOT SURE.I TRUST THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE IF A FISH IS 12 INCHES OR NOT.IF YOU HAVE A SHORT FISH IT WILL BE DISALLOWED.IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE THEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM.If you measure past the 12 inch mark it will make it on any board.If we have to turn in 12"fish at weigh in then we had a bad day,hahaha.
I am kind of punctual though.I like to see all checked in by 6:30 and in the water by 6:45.This way all are there and we can draw launch numbers.This is not a rule but just the way I like to run things.I don't like to be late or waiting around to get the show started.If you are going to be late post it on this site on this post.
Launch is 7 a.m.sharp and weigh is at 2 p.m.We let all pull boats before we weigh in but just make sure you are back by 2.If you have boat trouble let some one know and we will help you out.
These are my and the original m.a.f.f. rules short and simple.I made the short fish section bold because thats what the other guy wanted to put in

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:33 pm

trashmanssd

Run it's Sheron!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:36 pm

iamthelunkerman

Im in!

I picked your team name for you,I hope you don't mind.S.K.B.

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Thanks!

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Anybody looking for a partner?? I am a non boater and live in Newton
I will pic up the entrance fee for the team and chip in for gas.
Pm me or e-mail
Jack

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:49 pm

TEAM BOMBA IN

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Kenny I have the key and will be there at 5:30 sharp

Posted Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:29 am

Thanks John you're the best,see you in the a.m.

Posted Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links