trashmanssd

OK looked at lake map it is deep in all 3 basins. Just dosnt fish like a deep pond to me there is tons off shallow cover to target so I AM WRONG . you may want take picture of that doesn't happen often Cool .

It definitely doesn't fish deep.

Well, maybe it does, I don't know. I've always fished it shallow. Now that I have a boat, though, maybe I'll try some deep stuff.

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 pm

This time of year some of the 20' water should not be overlooked!! Grass is good, but have done very well dropshotting structure in 20+

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:19 am

Back to the water clarity, has anyone been to this place recently (this spring/summer)?

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:37 am

jamesd

Back to the water clarity, has anyone been to this place recently (this spring/summer)?

It's fairly clear. It has been treated (nuked) this summer, so that may dirty up the water some. Maybe 5ft transparency.

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:22 am

meat7gtk

jamesd

It's fairly clear. It has been treated (nuked) this summer, so that may dirty up the water some. Maybe 5ft transparency.

They did a weed kill this summer?

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:25 am

they usually do and it destroys that grass line that's around the entire middle pond.

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:26 am

samf

they usually do and it destroys that grass line that's around the entire middle pond.

whats that you ask? nothing just my plan for sunday going up in flames!

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:41 am

haha you'll know right away if that grass is gone. i haven't been there this year but they treated it good the past 2 years and it killed most of that grass...

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:17 am

kenwood

Cochituate is wicked deep in a number of spots, well over 50 feet if I'm remembering correctly. Pretty big, too.

Ken, all three "ponds" are within tourney limits, right?

Yes they are,just be careful going through the bridges.

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Ken I'm always careful around bridges......

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:52 pm

Yeah I know,sound the horn and here I come at 35 mph.hahahaha

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Niners8 is in. Thx

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Hello, what are the rules? 5 fish singles or doubles? Thanks

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:16 pm

niners8

Hello, what are the rules? 5 fish singles or doubles? Thanks

It's 50$ a boat with or without a partner. Best 5 fish per boat. On the right hand side of the home page the rules are in more detail.

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Im in!

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links