Wait...are you suggesting black people aren't welcome? Come on, dude.

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:35 am

kenwood

ken really , no I'm saying that I'm saying people who don't fit a clubs certain criteria aren't welcome and you agreed picking and choising your members is ok , instead of everyone being welcome . When everyone isn't welcome your singleing people out and it's wrong plain and simple . How can you take an application or vote to see if someone is eligible for a club if you just met them .basiclly the application means nothing and everyone who votes or allows someone in a club does it based on looks and the vibe they get from the person . Everyone's to quik to judge .

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:47 am

A day when everyone is welcome is when the federation and sport will grow .

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:53 am

dang

kenwood

ken really , no I'm saying that I'm saying people who don't fit a clubs certain criteria aren't welcome and you agreed picking and choising your members is ok , instead of everyone being welcome . When everyone isn't welcome your singleing people out and it's wrong plain and simple . How can you take an application or vote to see if someone is eligible for a club if you just met them .basiclly the application means nothing and everyone who votes or allows someone in a club does it based on looks and the vibe they get from the person . Everyone's to quik to judge .

But it is okay in a club setting. I mean, if someone wants to join a club and shows up to a meeting with the snaggle-toothed grin and scabby skin of a meth-head, it's perfectly okay to vote no on that guy. You can't just blindly let anyone join. One a***** can ruin a club.

But I would bet that most times, specifically when it comes to good, fair clubs, anyone who wants to join will be allowed to join.

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:06 pm

kenwood

dang

kenwood

But it is okay in a club setting. I mean, if someone wants to join a club and shows up to a meeting with the snaggle-toothed grin and scabby skin of a meth-head, it's perfectly okay to vote no on that guy. You can't just blindly let anyone join. One a***** can ruin a club.

But I would bet that most times, specifically when it comes to good, fair clubs, anyone who wants to join will be allowed to join.

see judging someone based on how they look . Some people have bad teeth and psoriasis . And in this country a meth head has the same rites as all of us . Know what I mean.

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:20 pm

dang

kenwood

dang

kenwood

see judging someone based on how they look . Some people have bad teeth and psoriasis . And in this country a meth head has the same rites as all of us . Know what I mean.

No, there is only one meth-head look, man. Haha. But again, there should be a screening process when it comes to clubs. They don't work unless everyone is, at a minimum, respectful to each other and gets along.

Like I said, I don't think there are many people who get turned away from clubs. None that I'm familiar with, anyway. But potential new members should still have to meet with and present themselves to other club members beforehand. I don't think that's bad for the sport at all.

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:28 pm

To date we have never turned away any potential new member in 30 years. Dan last year you sent me a pm and said you were interested in joining us, i replied and never heard back from you. What happened in the last 12 months? By the way our president of the club is a man of color and along with me an on and off member of aba district 5, one of the best large trails in the state.

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:54 pm

hookerman

To date we have never turned away any potential new member in 30 years. Dan last year you sent me a pm and said you were interested in joining us, i replied and never heard back from you. What happened in the last 12 months? By the way our president of the club is a man of color and along with me an on and off member of aba district 5, one of the best large trails in the state.

im speaking in general not specificly about your club . And as for aba div 5 they basiclly were always busting my balls . Every other tournament someone was trying to have me disqualified for next to nothing ,every time I came down a bank I had to get out there way , I would come up on plane during morning take off to close to the call boat , I went through the cut at wequaqeut on plane without any no wake buoys up. I won a tournament at harwich and they said I marked the beds I was fishing with golf balls ,when I didn't fish one bed with a golf ball in it all day. It was always something . And the guy in charge we know who he is ,speaks disrespectfully to every one and treats them like children . Every morning before a tournament he's bitching about something. There's a reason div 5 would get 50 boats and now they barely break 20.I have Nothing against the happy hookers , just the system being used. s*** , ken just said if someone had bad teeth and a couple scabs on there face there not qualified to fish his club .

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:15 pm

I'm done now . No disrespect to the happy hookers I'm sure your all great , these are just my opinions and experiences fishing tournaments in ma.

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:45 pm

dang

ken just said if someone had bad teeth and a couple scabs on there face there not qualified to fish his club .

Man, I said "meth face!"

Fish on! Laughing

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:10 pm

kenwood

dang

ken just said if someone had bad teeth and a couple scabs on there face there not qualified to fish his club .

Man, I said "meth face!"

Fish on! Laughing

wtf !! Is that joe dirt ? I doubt that guy fishes ... Lol

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:23 pm

dang

kenwood

dang

Man, I said "meth face!"

Fish on! Laughing

wtf !! Is that joe dirt ? I doubt that guy fishes ... Lol

He shore fishes. Guaranteed. With a white bucket, hot dogs, and a saltwater rod with 75lb test line, in red. Haha.

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:45 pm

dang

hookerman

im speaking in general not specificly about your club . And as for aba div 5 they basiclly were always busting my balls . Every other tournament someone was trying to have me disqualified for next to nothing ,every time I came down a bank I had to get out there way , I would come up on plane during morning take off to close to the call boat , I went through the cut at wequaqeut on plane without any no wake buoys up. I won a tournament at harwich and they said I marked the beds I was fishing with golf balls ,when I didn't fish one bed with a golf ball in it all day. It was always something . And the guy in charge we know who he is ,speaks disrespectfully to every one and treats them like children . Every morning before a tournament he's bitching about something. There's a reason div 5 would get 50 boats and now they barely break 20.I have Nothing against the happy hookers , just the system being used. s*** , ken just said if someone had bad teeth and a couple scabs on there face there not qualified to fish his club .

Now I am convinced. You ARE Ray Lentine !!!

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:49 pm

stratos1966

dang

hookerman

Now I am convinced. You ARE Ray Lentine !!!

I can drive my boat much better than ray lentine , I've never had one accident, never mind five lol .Ive never been disqualified ever ,just had multiple people protest me . I agree I'm a little over the top , but why be like everyone else. As for all of ray's critics they definately have a point , but there's one thing they can't argue, his success .

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Dang, you have got to be, bar none, one of the stupidest people I have ever come across on the web. You are also a complete douchebag.Wow, just wow.

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:10 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links