brianfishes

Dang, you have got to be, bar none, one of the stupidest people I have ever come across on the web. You are also a complete douchebag.Wow, just wow.

you can come across me in person if you wish . Everything I said is true ,just 99 percent of the world has no sack like you .

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:24 pm

dang

brianfishes

Dang, you have got to be, bar none, one of the stupidest people I have ever come across on the web. You are also a complete douchebag.Wow, just wow.

you can come across me in person if you wish . Everything I said is true ,just 99 percent of the world has no sack like you .

. I'm so stupid I retired at 32 and you will work till the day you die .

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Not one misspelled word? Who is helping you post? You are a typical moron trying to sound smart, you clown. You sent me a pm with your iq score? Unreal!!! You are retired? Great!! automated fry machines are the way of the future anyway.

You sir, are indeed an idiot.Judging by several pm's I have received, others think so as well.

Quit while you are ahead fool, every post you make shows how foolish you are.

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:19 pm

brianfishes

Not one misspelled word? Who is helping you post? You are a typical moron trying to sound smart, you clown. You sent me a pm with your iq score? Unreal!!! You are retired? Great!! automated fry machines are the way of the future anyway.

You sir, are indeed an idiot.Judging by several pm's I have received, others think so as well.

Quit while you are ahead fool, every post you make shows how foolish you are.

apparently I don't care if I look foolish only sissys like you care mr cocks .

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:35 pm

admitting you look foolish is a step in the right direction

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Oh boy.

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:55 pm

brianfishes

admitting you look foolish is a step in the right direction

good one mr cocks , basiclly repeating what I just said , your low iq is already running out of things to say. Mr cocks , isn't it past your bedtime you'll need your energy to be someone's b**** tommorow at work , unless you have Saturdays off , but your probably laid off .

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:03 pm

You win man! You resorted to racism and that makes it so not fun for me.

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:15 pm

If you two don't cut the s*** I'm turning this thread around!

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:19 pm

brianfishes

You win man! You resorted to racism and that makes it so not fun for me.

i didn't say anything racist calling you stupid isn't racist .

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Lol !!! YFB

Posted Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:50 am

Did someone raise the ban hand and deal out some spankings? Laughing

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:03 am

You guys both sound like idiots. Who gives a s***. Shut up and fish

Posted Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:57 pm

Who let Stratos' brothers in here?

Posted Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:25 am

I see things haven't changed much ova the last 6 months, glad I checked in and back out again..............

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links