Oh! Also! I heard from a buddy of mine that Bob's Bait in Winthrop is having an end of the season type of sale. They're getting rid of all their eels and offering free eels with any purchase or something.

They haven't been open when I drove by, and when I asked my pal about it, he said you call them and leave a message well before you plan on fishing, or you call the number posted on the door. I guess the kid who runs it lives close by.

Posted Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:01 am

Interesting! I'll have to try that I fished pleasure bay Sunday with an outgoing tide I tried all my lures nothing but I got a good hit on my bait runner I threw a piece of mackerel and a fish finder rig with a 2 ounce weight and my bait runner started screaming but I was using my buck tail if dropped the rod and ran over by the time I got there it stopped. Anyways when do you think it is time to call it quits for fishing this year like when is it to late to catch them? And what else is there for me to fish for in the winter?

Posted Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Some people go for fluke and smelt. I usually pack it in. I still have buds in RI chasing schoolies and a few friends in NJ and NY are killllling it right now. So jealous. Would make the trip if I could get off work.

Posted Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:05 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links