Geez, Tom takes over and all of a sudden everyone wants in. Let's see if the enthusiasm is still with us in July.

Posted Tue May 06, 2014 9:42 pm

I have a wedding to go to that day or I'd be there. Ponki is only 10 min from my house and I've fished it a bunch of times. There are some good bass in there (and a lot of pickerel), Hope you guys have a good day. See you at the next one

Posted Tue May 06, 2014 9:58 pm

I've done a couple smaller tournaments with some of my buddies down at Glen Charlie in Wareham... I wouldn't mind holding a second tournament there that day if there is enough interest.

Posted Tue May 06, 2014 10:39 pm

I'd be down for an alternate tournament. There are already six alternates, so it's doable.

As for the 12-person limit, if the issue is sometimes with limited parking at certain locations, carpooling could be an option to allow additional participants. =)

Posted Wed May 07, 2014 1:23 am

kenwood

I'd be down for an alternate tournament. There are already six alternates, so it's doable.

As for the 12-person limit, if the issue is sometimes with limited parking at certain locations, carpooling could be an option to allow additional participants. =)

i think its more about the size of the lakes. paddling a kayak for far distances because there are 19 other yakers can get pretty tiring. id say keep at 12 and when it fills up quick like this, we come up with an alternate tourney Wink

Posted Wed May 07, 2014 1:38 am

someone mention the Nip?i'd be up for an alternate tourney there on the 17th

Posted Wed May 07, 2014 12:42 pm

purpleturkey

someone mention the Nip?i'd be up for an alternate tourney there on the 17th

the cartoppers and big bass boats both do tournys there. now i know it may seem big, but there is very easy access and it is a very very shallow pond. i dont see why us kayakers coudnt do a tourny there. now i cant really run it, but if someone would be willing to i would most definetly be in

Posted Wed May 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Okay, should we create another thread for a Nip sign-up? It's 10 minutes from me, so I'd definitely be down.

If there's enough interest to make it worthwhile, let's do it. I can step up and run it. We'll do it the same way, same rules, etc.

Posted Thu May 08, 2014 12:59 am

Sounds good to me start another thread for a Nip tourney and i'll help anway i can:-)

Posted Thu May 08, 2014 6:50 am

Guys, more specifically tomp... Saturday is supposed for heavy rain, is the tournament happening rain or shine?

Posted Mon May 12, 2014 10:02 pm

enogueira

Guys, more specifically tomp... Saturday is supposed for heavy rain, is the tournament happening rain or shine?

Ugh. Showing 80% chance now. Thunder and lightning, too. It was 30% the other day. I was hoping that would shift to Friday or Sunday, not get worse. =(

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 12:53 am

same here man... lets see, there is still a chance that itll change. i just wanna know what the plan is..

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 1:06 am

I'll be happy to fish through rain, just not lightning.

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 4:55 am

rivethead

I'll be happy to fish through rain, just not lightning.

rain is one thing.... HEAVY RAINFALL is another.

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 5:39 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links