Fish won't mind.
Very Happy

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 6:14 am

You know what they say. The two best times to fish are when its raining and when its not.

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 6:50 am

bassin420

You know what they say. The two best times to fish are when its raining and when its not.

ha, i wouldnt mind the rain we got last saturday man...

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 6:52 am

Weather from WHDH:

Saturday:Drenching rain through the morning, then tapering to scat'd showers or drizzle by late afternoon. Near 64. Still humid.

Should be interesting, especially trying to take pictures in that kind of weather.

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 am

I say too early to make the call on this. Looks like a tough day unless forecast changes. Either way, rest assured we will be off the water if there is thunder/lightning!

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 11:10 am

Looking forward to a good drenching!

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 11:11 am

I don't believe the forecast until the day of.

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 3:07 pm

bloomagoo

I don't believe the forecast until the day of.

Pete Bouchard is never wrong!

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Hey guys, I have to back out of this one. I won't have a car to haul my yak cuz my kids need to drive themselves to Providence for a 2 day dance competition. Sorry, but that opens up a spot for one of our alternates. Good luck to everyone. I hope Ponki treats you all well.

Posted Thu May 15, 2014 2:52 pm

OK, John. pmar20, you're in if you want it. Looks like the remaining alternates moved over to Tourney #2, so, at this point, everyone is accommodated.

Posted Thu May 15, 2014 3:20 pm

if the weather is crap saturday is there any chance that between these two potential tournaments saturday that we could run one sunday?

Posted Thu May 15, 2014 11:20 pm

I really think that they have never moved a tourney this close to the date. Especially because it'll be just rain. The people who are in probably already made plans so I'm strongly against moving the date unless there are lighting.

Posted Thu May 15, 2014 11:24 pm

I think we'll still do ours at The Nip.

Last edited by kenwood on Fri May 16, 2014 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu May 15, 2014 11:41 pm

i hope tomp doesnt postpone it like you guys are planning on doing with the alternate tourney.

i work overnight and id be going straight from work, if the tourney is postponed it would mess my whole schedule up.

Posted Thu May 15, 2014 11:45 pm

enogueira

i hope tomp doesnt postpone it like you guys are planning on doing with the alternate tourney.

i work overnight and id be going straight from work, if the tourney is postponed it would mess my whole schedule up.

It's just an option. Don't know if we're doing that yet. =)

I feel ya, though. I work till 4 AM and altering my schedule for tournaments is tough.

Posted Fri May 16, 2014 5:15 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links