stratos1966

shawneramone

stratos1966

Those Douchey NEF people ruined it all.

Turns out they didnt

I blame Sam. He is the root of all that is evil

it can't be me since it's already fact that you're the original cause of all problems.

Posted Mon May 02, 2016 5:49 pm

kman

Kman for admin, I will bring order back.

I second that!!

Posted Mon May 02, 2016 5:52 pm

kman should delete all those fake profiles like "get a working scale" and figure out who that culprit is.

Posted Mon May 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Excellent

Posted Mon May 02, 2016 6:11 pm

Haven't been here for awhile. Dog fight once awhile is very entertaining. I actually enjoyed reading it, very funny. Laughing Laughing

Posted Mon May 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Once in a while maybe but not every thread

Posted Mon May 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Is that a early retired guy with a black dog icon causing everyone grief?Razz

For some reason I think he is a skilled fisherman with a huge arrogant. He says what he thinks no hiding of his true opinion. Once he opens up his mouth you can see his rectum. That lack of feeling of others makes him a public enemy. I truly think he might be a nice guy in reality.

shawneramone

Once in a while maybe but not every thread

Posted Mon May 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Most web communities have their trolls/troublemakers. I've seen more than a few in groups I've belonged to for different hobbies, jobs, and personal interests over the past 20 years on the web.

Don't feed them/respond to their bait and they usually go away, because it's only fun for them when they can engage people.

MAFF was a great find for me last year when I got back into fishing - I think it's the best source of fishing info for MA and has lots of helpful and friendly folks - I hope to fish with some of you in person this season!

Posted Mon May 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Sissys Laughing Laughing

Posted Tue May 03, 2016 5:39 am

kman

Shawn was/is one of the best Maff members the site has had. Much entertainment over the years he has brought this site.

Why would type this! you know he printed this out and put it on his tackle box and he can always come back and read it again Shocked admin please delete this thread Very Happy todays a good day to read.

Posted Tue May 03, 2016 7:18 am

That sound you hear is Shawn trying to get his head to fit out the door now..... Thanks

Posted Tue May 03, 2016 7:30 am

I've always had that problem. Except with hats. I need small hats

Posted Tue May 03, 2016 8:29 am

stratos1966

That sound you hear is Shawn trying to get his head to fit out the door now..... Thanks

You're just happy you're no longer public enemy #1

Posted Tue May 03, 2016 8:48 am

samf

stratos1966

You're just happy you're no longer public enemy #1

Some people don't like to hear the truth. I can't help that.

Posted Tue May 03, 2016 9:32 am

kman

Shawn was/is one of the best Maff members the site has had. Much entertainment over the years he has brought this site.

If nothing else, he's been entertaining! Gotta give him his props!

Posted Tue May 03, 2016 2:24 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links