What do you do with the fish after you catch it?
Catch and Release?
26%
 26%  [ 9 ]
Catch, Photograph and Release?
73%
 73%  [ 25 ]
Take home for your favorite recipe?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 34

I usually take a picture and release, but sometimes a few perch make their way into my fry pan during the winter...

Posted Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm

if I'm fishing in freshwater, it's catch,photograph,and release. If I'm fishing saltwater, if it's keeper size, I catch, photograph, and keep it for the grill.

Posted Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:14 am

i voted for catch,take pic ,then release cause i didnt see the other option of catching fish in front of people with buckets then act like ure going to give it to them and go ooops droping the fish in the water. Twisted Evil bastages takes all the dam fishes .i ve got to go and become a ranger.

Posted Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Hopefully Im catching enough fish that I can just catch and release. If its a fatty I will take the time to photograph if someone has a camera or camera phone.

Posted Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:00 pm

If it's from salt water and it's regulation size, It goes to the feezer after its photo op. If it's from fresh water(unless its trout from the Quabin) it goes back.

Posted Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:46 pm

95% we take a pic and release. every now and then we will bring one home to eat. 3 or 4 total for the year. will depend on the location as well. if we know its an over fished area and we get lucky enough and catch something on the larger side, we always release it. and if there is something already in the freezer, we let them go.

Posted Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links