I think Mopo will be west side.I've heard that t's were shut down on the east side.Nice to hear from you Jimmy,how's brother Pete these days.

Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:50 pm

nice i like both sides but i don't fish the west enough sounds good to me hopefully we get enough guys and do this format this season!

Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:06 pm

I would do that ken. I know i can get either billy or Elliott to go with me. Those are fun fisheries and for me plenty close to home I can prefish with out wasting lots time and gas money.

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:06 am

You could cut the field after the first two. You know, only the top 10 get to fish the last tournament. Of course, that would suck for you, Ken, if you didn't place. Haha.

Posted Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:34 pm

i like this.

Posted Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:09 am

kenwood

You could cut the field after the first two. You know, only the top 10 get to fish the last tournament. Of course, that would suck for you, Ken, if you didn't place. Haha.

Great idea Ken Allen Wood!!

Posted Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:54 am

i agree james

Posted Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:34 am

I'm definitely in

Posted Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:57 pm

jamesd

kenwood

Great idea Ken Allen Wood!!

Please, call me Ken. K. Allen Wood is my pretentious author name. Laughing

Posted Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Sounds like a GREAT Idea! I like that it is all based in the Plymouth area, easy to get to and good fishing! Cartoper sounds like a good choise for me! Havent found a partner yet so it works good.

Posted Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:32 pm

I'd be interested

Posted Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:48 am

I know Team Angry Turtle would be in

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:52 pm

If I cut the field then the pot would be reduced for the final payout,unless all payed the $150 up front.I think we keep it as is so we can pay each week and all can fish all three.I'll start working on permits and try to make them as close together as possible.

Posted Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:18 am

Permits will be sent tomorrow.Tentative dates are Billington 4/26,Monponsett 5/3 and Great Herring 5/17.I will keep you posted if they are approved.

Posted Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:19 am

khaskins

If I cut the field then the pot would be reduced for the final payout,unless all payed the $150 up front.I think we keep it as is so we can pay each week and all can fish all three.I'll start working on permits and try to make them as close together as possible.

If you don't make everyone pay for all three upfront, can you trust that they'll do the followup tournaments?

Posted Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links