if we don't do great herring my vote goes too the nip or sampsons

Posted Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:23 pm

I think the Nip would be a good idea if Great Herring is a no go.!
Unfortunately I cannot due May 3rd or May 17th due to prior obligations but if those dates or even one of those dates change I can prob make it.
Ken let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I live far away but can make calls, emails , fax, mail etc. etc. Just point me in the right direction!!

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:35 am

I really hate the Nip.

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:15 pm

May 2nd and 3rd are locked in.Billington on the 2nd and Mopo on the 3rd.Still working on Great Herring.I promised to find parking for extra vehichles.This one is approved for the 17th.
If you guys want to fish mothers day I can probably get that sunday or Saturday somewhere close.
The other option is a 2 day between Billington and Mopo and increase it to 15 boats.Permit for Mopo is 15.Billington is 10 but that's not a problem.
It all depends on if you guys want to wait 2 weeks to finish it or kill it in 1 weekend.

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:30 pm

Kill it in one weekend!

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:08 pm

I can personally say that im out if its at the Nip i agree with u ken place sucks

Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:12 am

kizel13

I can personally say that im out if its at the Nip i agree with u ken place sucks

whats wrong with the nip. big bags in there

Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:07 pm

All permits have been approved.I have been approved for 10 at Great Herring but we can only park 5 at the ramp.We can run a shuttle to the canal and park the others there.If all agree let me know a.s.a.p.Tourney dates are May 2nd Billington,May 3rd Monponsett,May 17th Great Herring.If all would rather do a 2 day with 15 boats in the same weekend please give me you're input.I can always use Great Herring for a seperate event.

Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:35 pm

lets do it in one weekend I've never done a 2 day tourney would be kinda cool to do

Posted Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:23 pm

khaskins

All permits have been approved.I have been approved for 10 at Great Herring but we can only park 5 at the ramp.We can run a shuttle to the canal and park the others there.If all agree let me know a.s.a.p.Tourney dates are May 2nd Billington,May 3rd Monponsett,May 17th Great Herring.If all would rather do a 2 day with 15 boats in the same weekend please give me you're input.I can always use Great Herring for a seperate event.

Hummm..If Rich is in then maybe I can talk to the boss and free up some time Smile. That boy needs a reality slap.

Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:11 pm

That would be awesome Tommy,But I really don't think he is.He hasn't commented since his original give me your money post.
So far the favor is for a 2 day,anyone else like to respond?We have time so let me know what you guys want to do.

Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Damn, May 2nd and 3rd, count me out. Military drill weekend for me. Sigh. Oh well.

Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 pm

kizel13

Really? Kidding right?

You gotta know how to fish it. The nip has some very good bass in there.

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:36 am

LOVE the Nip.Have you seen the number of big (6+ lb) fish that come out of there EVERY tournament? Fishing a Saturday and a Sunday in the same weekend is going to eliminate this for a lot of guys.

Tommyboy vs. Stratos grudge match on the nip !!!!!

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:51 am

Comments about the Nip are not what I'm looking for.I'm looking for input for a decision for a 2 day or 3 day.If you're not helping in this decision then save it.So far the input has been 2 day and done in 1 weekend.I'm good with that.Great Herring will be saved for something else.

Since this will be a 2 day event all money will be collected on day 1.$120 a boat with a 15 boat max.$20 will go towards lunker prize.If we fill the field the payout will be,$800 for first,$450 for 2nd and $250 for 3rd.Event lunker would payout $300.This looks good to me,I hope all agree.

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links