hell ya! ken looks good thats a great time of the year for all these places! I'm sure ill run into ya at cumbies soon.

Posted Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:36 am

So I am guessing this will be big boat only correct?

Posted Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:54 am

khaskins

If I cut the field then the pot would be reduced for the final payout,unless all payed the $150 up front.I think we keep it as is so we can pay each week and all can fish all three.I'll start working on permits and try to make them as close together as possible.

Ken maybe I'm missing something but the final payout would be increased if you let more boats in the first 2 tournaments. Those boats that don't make it to the final day would still contribute to the first 2 tournaments. We would still have 10 boats paying in the final day either way. Just an idea.. Your the man in charge so what ever you decide count me in!!!!

Posted Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm sure car toppers are welcome luke non of these ponds are that big i will say a lil tough on great herring if its windy but the fishing is work it

Posted Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:32 pm

I think I'll leave it as originally posted.That was the thought I had and it seemed to get a good response.If you don't fish all 3 then you're just donating your money for the first 1 or 2.If you don't fish the 1st then you are not eligible for the others.It all boils down to you're in or you're not.
As to the cartopper question I also stated that this open to both big boats and toppers.Just make sure you have an adequate working livewell before you sign up.If you need one I'll let you borrow mine.Permits have been sent I'm just waiting for approvals,I'll post when I know.
If this goes well I may do a fall replay too.

Posted Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Big boats and car toppers? I am in. Very Happy

Posted Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:45 pm

awesome! im excited hopefully all goes well and we can do a fall tourney as well

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:42 am

Ken this seems like an awesome idea i would def. be down for this seems like it would be fun. And i could prob get a lil bbq on a beach after the great herring tourney my uncle has land and a beach right near the boys camp on the lake if anyone would be interested.

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:57 am

Smokecity is down

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Nice to hear from you Smoke.I was wondering if you guys were watching.
Rob thats a great idea.I'm sure all would love to do that.If there's enough room to pull the boats up there we could have the weigh there too.
Before I get too far ahead lets make sure I get the permits first.
Just remember the 10 boat limit.Keeping this small and simple.

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Could prob pull ten boats in there he has a dock as well we could tie 2 wide on the dock.

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Ken I'm in if there is room.
Ken

Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:24 pm

I'll let everyone know when the permits have been approved.After that the sign up will be posted 2 weeks prior to the the first event.This will give all time to sign up.First come first serve with alternates.I have not had any answers on permits yet so keep those fingers crossed.

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:35 pm

sounds like this will be a great couple events if the permits go through

Posted Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:37 pm

Got 2 permits,Monponsett is good,Great Herring is for 5 boats.May have to override if it doesn't get changed.Billington is booked for the 26th but I can get May 2nd which is Saturday.This would mean 2 days in a row.Billington on the 2nd and Mopo on the 3rd.I can look elsewhere,maybe Oldham Pond in place of Great Herring or Billington.
Input would be appreciated and help with permits would be awesome.If anyone knows the guy that is in charge of Great Herring I would appreciate help getting the permit limit increased to 10,Thanks.

Posted Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links