Would anyone one be interested in a weekend trip or sort of a one day fishing tournament.
yes,
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

timwag2001

doughay, you're not allowed to come unless that is you in your profile pic or you bring her with you. lol

I wonder what kind of bait would reel her in ?

Posted Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:24 pm

lol. large worm probably. lonewolf, you're out of luck

Posted Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:27 pm

question, if me and meat have to fish from shore are there any areas you guys that are familiar with glen charlie can tell us about.
we are planning to take a ride down there this sunday just to scope out the place. where we have no idea where to go it would be nice to have some sort of idea on where to start or move to as the day goes on.
thanks

Posted Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:26 pm

oh and why your telling me where the hot spots are you might as well fill our livewell too. lol

Posted Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:33 pm

LOL funny coming from a Irish ass like you self. All potatos and no meat.

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:41 pm

doughay

timwag2001

doughay, you're not allowed to come unless that is you in your profile pic or you bring her with you. lol

I wonder what kind of bait would reel her in ?

My 10 in rubber worm Very Happy Not all Irish are small.

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:08 pm

I know that but its guys like timwag that gives the irish the bad rap. hes a meat gazzer too

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:21 pm

Gentlemen...sorry not to get back to you sooner. its been a while since I've posted to the site and made some updates (busy month with work Mad )...unfortunately i will not be able to make the 1st annual MA Fish Finder tournament on the 27th...i will be down in NJ that weekend and will probably not be back til midday Sunday...i will let you know final plans by next week, but unfortunately it looks like i will miss the 1st of many great MA Fish Finder tournaments to come.

Regardless, I will throw in $100 gift card to the winning team (Bass Pro Shop, Cabellas, Orvis, or LLBean...winners choice. I know you have a great Bass Pro Shop up there so that will probably be the prefered award). I will also give $50 lunker award to the winner.

Hopefully you guys will take some good pictures so I can post the winners on the sites Homepage and also feature the tournament in a write up. I think this is a great idea and it will be good to get more tournaments like this organized. Looking forward to the results.

Once my work schedule calms down a bit, expect a lot of cool new features to the site. I have a huge list of things i want to get up here, but whenever i get some free time i choose to go fishing over updating the site...oh well Go Fish

Tight Lines,

Dave O

Posted Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:17 pm

overstdr

Gentlemen...sorry not to get back to you sooner. its been a while since I've posted to the site and made some updates (busy month with work Mad )...unfortunately i will not be able to make the 1st annual MA Fish Finder tournament on the 27th...i will be down in NJ that weekend and will probably not be back til midday Sunday...i will let you know final plans by next week, but unfortunately it looks like i will miss the 1st of many great MA Fish Finder tournaments to come.

Regardless, I will throw in $100 gift card to the winning team (Bass Pro Shop, Cabellas, Orvis, or LLBean...winners choice. I know you have a great Bass Pro Shop up there so that will probably be the prefered award). I will also give $50 lunker award to the winner.
Hopefully you guys will take some good pictures so I can post the winners on the sites Homepage and also feature the tournament in a write up. I think this is a great idea and it will be good to get more tournaments like this organized. Looking forward to the results.

Once my work schedule calms down a bit, expect a lot of cool new features to the site. I have a huge list of things i want to get up here, but whenever i get some free time i choose to go fishing over updating the site...oh well Go Fish

Tight Lines,

Dave O

That is very kind of you Dave. I'm sure all involved are very appreciative.

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:57 am

Yes thank you dave.

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:20 am

yes i agree, thank you very much. you don't have to do that.

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:05 pm

you rock, dave!

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:45 pm

Thanks Dave!!!! We'll make sure you get alot of pics for the site.

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:10 am

do we have the final count on teams?
I don't think I am making the first tourney, the guys i usually run with are not available to make this one. and I don't think the shore thing will work. I still might make the trip and fish for a little while and meet up with you guys for the weigh in and a few brews though. we'll see.

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Unfortunately I may have to back out on this first tourney due to cash flow being directed toward some unexpected bills. Gonna see what I can do to still make it sunday though. Let you all know in a day or two. Would definately be down for a tourney in the fall.

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links