Would anyone one be interested in a weekend trip or sort of a one day fishing tournament.
yes,
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Very Happy I brought my buddy to bloody,kind of slow nut pulled in a good smally,and fat large-ee.Water was like bath water.got burnt but worth it,the water is so clear you can see them go after your bait

Posted Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 pm

You know i'm in Cool

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:05 am

As long as I can get the time off, I'll take your money Razz

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:04 am

I'm in as well, I love a good bass tourney

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:51 am

It looks like will have to set up a little tourney. If we're going to go with best five fish everyones going to have to have a livewell. A good size cooler and a airator will do it. Lets get this going. Very Happy

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:54 pm

N Very Happy ICE WE HAVE SOME PLAYERS, FOR OUR TOURNEY,i'M THINKING END OF JULY OR SOMETIME AROUND THERE.tHAT WAY WE CAN MAKE IT FAIR TO EVERYONE,CUZ WE ALL LIVE AROUND DIFFERENT PARTS OF TAXACHUSETTS.iF YOU NO SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ON THIS WEBSITE AND WANT'S TO BE IN IT THAT'S COOL.ANY TIPS,SUGGESTIONS OR INFO FEEL FREE TO THROW THEM OUT.

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:18 am

I was thinking we could do teams of two. Best five fish. We need time definitly to set up so late July would be good. The teams of two would be good so that people without boats can get in. We need to pick a pond that has soom size to it and enough parking. We will have to get input from everyone on that. I have some ideas, but some of the guys that are in the north shore might not want to travel to far. Glen Charlie in Wareham would be real good. I know its a good fishery. I have only fished it once. So it not like it a unfair advantage. Alright let get input from others.

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:26 pm

I dont have a boat, but I would be interested. What are you thinking for $$ from each person?

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:04 pm

I was thinking $20 per person. If we could get 5 boats that would make it a $200 kitty we could do $120 to winning boat $60 for second and a $20 lunker prize.

Last edited by mikeyc on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:30 pm

I think this bloody place looks good enough for a small tourney.
boats and no boats , $20 a head sound good not to pricey.
sat july 26th or sun the 27th 9:00a.m to 3:00 p.m
what do you guys think?
I'm game for anything, i wil travel anywhere the bass will have me Smile

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:17 pm

of course a local place for a few suds afterwoods would be nice too Smile

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:18 pm

glen charlie looks good to

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Bloody won't due because of parking. There is only space for 3 cars tops. As far as those dates, they sound good to me. Glen Charlie has plenty of parking and it just a short drag down a sand hill. Its a got real good size to it. I have fished charlie once last year in the spring. It has great stucture. Plenty of bars down in Onset beach for some brews. Very Happy

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:03 pm

Pretty sure me and timwag are in sounds fun. all I have is a canoe but it should work. winner buys the first round

Posted Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:16 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links