Would anyone one be interested in a weekend trip or sort of a one day fishing tournament.
yes,
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

so who is going? I dont want to have me and timwag drive all the way out there. and have no one show up.

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:51 am

Sorry guys, Im bummed Im not gonna be able to make this one.

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:00 am

l0new0lf

so who is going? I dont want to have me and timwag drive all the way out there. and have no one show up.

I'll be there. I still don't have an oxegenator. I just priced one at Bass Pro, $80.00. I'll pick one up tomorrow probably.
It's a good idea to get a count on who's going.

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:31 pm

I got the cheap 10 dollar one

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:29 pm

I have to pass on this one, hopefully next month we can do another one. good luck to all, i can't wait to see the pics.

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:54 am

Guy sorry I haven't been online lately. Preoccuppied with new girlfriend. I dont think we have the numbers. Lone and Timwag said they where coming. Doug says he can come. I can make it and could fish with him, but thats it. Meats out, Petras out, I believe Jonny cant make it and some other people that were interested that I was talking to can't give me a strait answer. 2 teams is not gonna do it. Our best bet would be to push this thing back til after Labor Day. That way most of us will be back to regular grind. No vacations, cookouts, partys ect. Hopefully we can get everyone on the same page and more people involved. This sucks because it would be a good time if we had the people. Well what do you guys think?

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:43 am

Yea, I think thats a good plan Mikey. After labor day will give us all atleast 5 weeks to pull it together, plus it wont be so hot. Maybe the fishing will be more productive.

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:55 am

meat7gtk

Yea, I think thats a good plan Mikey. After labor day will give us all atleast 5 weeks to pull it together, plus it wont be so hot. Maybe the fishing will be more productive.

Hopefully everyones good with it. I was really trying to get more people in on it. Just didn't work out, too many maybe's.

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:02 am

Ok fine, Sunday is off. Since I live near Glen Charlie pond, where we were gonna go, I was gonna bring Ya'll to Shooters Pub down the street.
The bartender is always a young hottie with very little on. EYE CANDY! No matter, some other time. Very Happy

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:01 pm

DAMNIT, love me some eye candy hehe

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:16 pm

doughay

Ok fine, Sunday is off. Since I live near Glen Charlie pond, where we were gonna go, I was gonna bring Ya'll to Shooters Pub down the street.
The bartender is always a young hottie with very little on. EYE CANDY! No matter, some other time. Very Happy

Hey Doug stop checking out my MOTHER!!! Haha JK. Shooters ah gonna have to stop by and take a peek. New files for the spank bank. Twisted Evil

Posted Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:07 am

Me and Mikey made it to Bloody once again. Good fishing once again.
Go Fish

Posted Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:09 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links