don51

Went down this morning since they stopped charging and I needed a change of scenery. Got 4 bass, biggest around 2lb, lost 1 and a few other strikes. 1 other yak out there. Once they stock it it will be a s*** show for a couple of weeks! Laughing

I was the guy on the yak (blue Lure 11.5). Didn't get anything after we spoke. I went to Ponkapog Pond later in the afternoon. Did much better there.

It was nice talking to you this morning. Good luck fishing the rest of the season.

Posted Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:49 pm

Good talking to you also. I was going to ask you if you were on any fishing sites! Smile

Posted Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:34 am

This, and Bassresource.com

Posted Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:56 am

Posted Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:34 pm

I've been to that site a couple times, and met a member while fishing Aaron Reservoir in Wampatuck State Park.

I'll look at it again, thanks.

Posted Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:33 pm

The NEKF guy you talked to at Wampatuck was probably me. Red Hobie?

Posted Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:13 pm

As a matter of fact, yes, it was. I still have the card you left on my truck.

Haven't been to Wampatuck much the last two years.

Have better luck @ Little Pond & Ponkapog Pond (Canton).

Posted Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:33 pm

You should try resevoir pond Canton.Good fish there.Another good one is cooks pond plymouth,if you're willing to walk and have a cart for you're kayak.It's a b**** walking back up the hill but may be well worth it.Haven't been for a long time but it used to be great.They put gates up to block the road.You can park at the skating rink if you want to walk.Pads weeds grass are great but may be low and choked out now.

Posted Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:31 pm

Thanks, I'll try to check some out while the weather's still cooperating.

Posted Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Took a ride down this morning for what could be my final trip, moving out of state. Got 5 bass and had 2 come undone. Nothing over 2lb. Tube was the best bait, they wanted nothing to do with the wacky worm! Nobody there and didn't see anybody over at Billington either. Was hoping for a trout but it didn't happen. A lot of road work going on in the area. PIA! Rolling Eyes

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:41 am

Good to see it's open again. A friend of mine who's a Plymouth resident notified me it was closed because of high bacteria count.

I'll have to get down there once or twice in September.

Posted Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:14 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links