Went down and fished in the rain for a couple of hours this morning. Best morning I have ever had down there trout fishing. Got 6 bows and 1 brookie. Had 3 shake off and must of had at least 25 strikes! Plenty of action! They must have put a lot of fish in there this year.

Posted Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:21 pm

Nice!!!

Posted Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:27 pm

Went back this morning. Went the way I thought it would, 1 bluegill, 1 shake off and 1 other strike. Things change quickly down there! Laughing

Posted Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:50 am

Went down this morning with the yak. Was nice when I got there and then the wind kiicked in! Fished for an hour without a strike. Saw a guy with a nice brown. The crowd has certainly thinned out! Laughing

Posted Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:05 pm

Yeah, I love this time of year, all the lightweights have packed it in leaving the excellent fishing to those who are serious about it.

Posted Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:30 am

don51

Went down this morning with the yak. Was nice when I got there and then the wind kiicked in! Fished for an hour without a strike. Saw a guy with a nice brown. The crowd has certainly thinned out! Laughing

We're you fly fishing? I was there from 8:00 - 12:00. I paddle a blue camo FeelFree Lure. We spoke while fishing in September.

Posted Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:48 am

No, I was out in the yak throwing various lures. I think I saw you on the north side, same place I was talking with you before. That can be a real hit or miss place!

Posted Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:53 am

Yes, the other day was a MISS.

With the weather being warm this week I might bail from work and get back to Plymouth. Little or Long Pond, I've not decided.

I picked up a Kistler rod I want to practice with before putting it away for the Winter.

Posted Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Yeah, this week could be the last week of comfortable fishing weather. Sad Once temps hold in the 40's the yak will be put away!

Posted Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:19 am

im in a yak,canoe or aluminum 10 foot boat until ice in! last year i was getting bass on december 27 in my boat. last bass of year was december 31

Posted Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Out this morn. in the waders. Got 1 brown and 2 bows. A few other strikes. No ice! Cool

Posted Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:16 pm

Is that the little pond next to Billington? Every time I fish Billington I think, I'm going to stop and fish there after this tournament. And I never do. Haha.

Posted Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Yes. It is also loaded with bass. But they seem to disappear during the cold weather. Laughing

Posted Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:33 am

Really? I have seen people catching bass but nothing big than 1 pound. But heard bunch stories how big bass get in this pond. However, I couldn't get any loves from bass. Only salmon and trouts.

Posted Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:03 am

ive caught a lot of bass! seen one when i was a kid! snorkling, it was friggin huge

Posted Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:25 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links