Billington is locked in. You could launch a cartopper at the beach area in the NW corner. Plenty of open water on that side of the pond. You may be able to break through at the beach on the Billington side.

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Thanks. We're still trying to decide if we want to make the hour drive.

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm a glutton for punishment Exclamation Couldn't find any open water in my area this morning so I went back down to Little. Finally had a strike and a fish on for 2 sec. that managed to free himself Exclamation Fished for 2 hrs. and no other strikes Exclamation Plenty of guys pounding the bank with the mild temp. I have to give that place up Exclamation Laughing

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:49 pm

I'm glutton free

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:51 pm

I'd be posted up somewhere in the deepest water I couold find with my drop shot rod in one hand and an cofee in the other. one handed hooksets, even if you catch all 1 lbers all day pulling them out of deep water is always a good time, dont bring em up too fast or you'll have to pop their eyes back in their heads!!

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 am

Is that place deep?

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 am

shawneramone

Is that place deep?

Of course not its called "little" pond

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 am

kizel13

shawneramone

Is that place deep?

The

Then why is Neil blowing out their eyes? Is he evil?

Oh wait, never mind that last part

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 pm

shawneramone

kizel13

shawneramone

Is that place deep?

The

Then why is Neil blowing out their eyes? Is he evil?

Oh wait, never mind that last part

I dont wanna know what he is blowing

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Took a trip down Thurs. morning for a change of pace. When I arrived trout were breaking the surface all over the place! I had high hopes! Started throwing the Kastmaster around and no takers. Switched to a Vibrax spinner, had a strike but didn't hook up. Put on a gold HJ8 and had another hit without a hookup. That was all she wrote! Laughing Very frustrating, they were breaking all around me but were only interested in the flies. The place is loaded with fish though.

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:33 am

Time to take up fly fishing Very Happy

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:00 am

Went down Monday! For an hour 1 bow 1 brookie and a smallie!
Smallie came on an ultralight rapala firetiger!
Bow came on rooster tail and brookie on shiner!

Went down last night! 1 hit! And lost my keys in the woods

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:00 am

Never heard of a smallie coming out of there. Picture? Little in Plymouth, right?

Posted Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:12 am

I met an old timer he said he's caught some decent ones!

Posted Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:40 am

A Tale of Two Littles! Hit Little Pond for and hour this a.m. with the waders. Not a strike! Left and went down the road to Little South to try and find a smallie. Same result! With the warm front approaching I thought something might be interested Exclamation Laughing

Posted Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links