bummer dude! ive been fishing the res!!!

one hit last thursday at littles pond!

what are you using for bait/lures

Posted Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:10 am

Gold Vibrax spinner, gold Kasmaster, sinking Rapala CD5 and a gold Husky Jerk (HJ8). Fish were breaking for flies, but again not interested in lures.

Posted Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:35 am

bummer! saw a guy last week caught a small brown at night on a countdown!

i was using a 1/32 ounce roostertail white! casting to breaking fish! when i caught the rainbow! reeled in kinda fast near the surface! 1 brookie on shiner and a hit!

then bass came on rapala ultra light fire tiger at sun down

Posted Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Went down this morning and waded around the openings in the skim ice Exclamation Laughing Got 1 strike and had a fish on for 2-3 seconds. That was it! Wasn't a bad morning down there, nobody else fishing. The place does drive me crazy Exclamation Laughing

Posted Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Fished Littles last week! 2 big bows! One with eggs the other with sperm! Bunch of hits and missed one!

Used blown up worms! There was a pack of them hanging out at the spot i was at. Guys across got 1 ! Guys next to me didn't get anything

Posted Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:20 pm

bassturds

Used blown up worms! There was a pack of them hanging out at the spot i was at.

Didn't know worms hung out together Exclamation Laughing

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:16 am

Didn't find the open water locally that I thought I would. Went back down to Little and fished for over an hour without a strike Exclamation Packed it in and headed down the road to Little South to see if I could at least catch a perch. Nothing happening there either Exclamation Now it's just a matter of waiting for the safe ice to reform Exclamation Rolling Eyes

Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:09 am

don51

bassturds

Used blown up worms! There was a pack of them hanging out at the spot i was at.

Didn't know worms hung out together Exclamation Laughing

Lmao

Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:44 am

I was at little pond on Sunday for about an hour with my waders. Didn't even get a bite. I went to Plymouth intending to fish Billington but it was covered with thin sheet of ice.

Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 am

It has to be one of the most frustrating ponds that I have ever fished Exclamation I know it is loaded with fish but they are extremely fickle to say the least. Laughing

Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:02 pm

I know the max depth is around 50 feet but I had no idea where the drop off /ledge was or if I could even reach it with my waders. I was not intending on fishing little but like I said billington was iced over. I was frustrated .

Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Littles pond is a pain! Lots of fish less hours! But you can have a good day of trout fishing! With many or a couple trout!

I'd fish bait! And jerk baits for trout!

Posted Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:22 am

Littles pond is a pain! Lots of fish less hours! But you can have a good day of trout fishing! With many or a couple trout!

I'd fish bait! And jerk baits for trout!

Posted Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:57 am

fish here a lot in my kayak during the summer i find bass on the rock humps

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:22 pm

ranger85

fish here a lot in my kayak during the summer i find bass on the rock humps

Where is the rock hump located!

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:11 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links