Keep at it! Some days they just aren't hungry and some days are non stop action. That place is loaded with fish, they are in there! Smile

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:19 am

55 deg. this morn. couldn't pass it up! Got a solid hit on my 2nd cast but couldn't hook up. Awhile later had one on that managed to release itself! That was it for 2hrs of fishing! Maybe the storm messed things up. Rolling Eyes

Posted Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Took a trip down this morning. Don't know what I was thinking! Laughing It was a lot colder than I thought it was. Lasted about an hour, may of had a couple of taps. Not really sure because my hands were quite numb!

Posted Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:19 am

You were thinking of fishing.....

Posted Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:34 pm

What's going on down there? It's already been stocked three times!!!

Posted Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:51 pm

Took a ride down this morning. Conditions seemed promising. Was still a tad windy! Laughing Overcast and drizzly, the bite should have been on! Nope! 1 small rainbow and one other strike. Didn't see one fish break the surface! One guy had a nice brown fishing from shore. Pretty disappointing 2 hrs. Rolling Eyes Downpoured just as I was leaving!

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:50 am

Took a ride down this morning for a change of scenery. Cruised around in the yak for two hours and only had one light tap. Saw a couple of bows caught. Was at Billington for a couple of hours before making the move. One small bass and a few missed fish. I left because there wasn't enough action! Laughing I should have stayed! Rolling Eyes

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:35 pm

Dogbone, are you getting out there? Question

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links