Dan and I are heading to the shop tomorrow morning to finish that Crawdad.

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:26 pm

when's work day 1 of shawn's boat? i'm guessing that one will be very similar to mine so that's probably the best one to watch and learn on. who know's what crazy wiring you did to the crawdad but i'm on wiring 101 and you guys are clearly in the hall of fame. shawn's would probably be very basic like mine. maybe just 2 big batteries instead of 1?

if you guys need help with anything i'd go tomorrow too though.

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:12 pm

samf

when's work day 1 of shawn's boat? i'm guessing that one will be very similar to mine so that's probably the best one to watch and learn on. who know's what crazy wiring you did to the crawdad but i'm on wiring 101 and you guys are clearly in the hall of fame. shawn's would probably be very basic like mine. maybe just 2 big batteries instead of 1?

I have no idea. I am not privy to that type of info. Shocked

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:58 pm

blackgts2002

samf

I have no idea. I am not privy to that type of info. Shocked

Who has Monday off? I do??? Hey Joe I'm dropping the boat at Damon's Sunday afternoon. I'm picking it up in Milford around 11

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:27 pm

i do

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:25 pm

off!

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:58 pm

well i'd probably be down for heading back out there when it's time for the real work. i also have a few ideas to toss around regarding extra hull protection.

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm hoping Damon, Dan and Joe all want to have a Presidents day boat modding pizzapalooza

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:16 pm

shawneramone

I'm hoping Damon, Dan and Joe all want to have a Presidents day boat modding pizzapalooza

sorry man, Dan and I are working Monday.
The bang-x crawdad is coming along great though. Damon took some pics today that he will put up tonight.

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:39 pm

I figured it'd be a long shot.

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Alright Gentlemen!! More pics for your viewing pleasure, we did spend a fair amount of time today figuring things out to make sure we where making the best decisions. But when all was said and done we got a bunch done.
Figured out the back deck final framing and installed "rod" holders. These tubes extend throu the foam all the way to the stern and accomodate up to 7'6" rods laying on the deck or propped across the front seat frame. Dont have to worry about dropping them over or your buddy crushing the tip off your favorite rod!!
Wrapped up the front deck and wiring and we went with the camo carpet motif on this one. Loving it so far! And yes that is an HDS8 on a Crawdad!!!
Last, but certainly not least , we added the soon to be famous lol Laughing Beaver Fever/Coleman logo "redo" courtesy of Joe and Dans wife Amanda , nice job looks like it came from the factory like that!!

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:46 pm

I want the camo carpet!!!!

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:49 pm

MORE! MORE!

Its looks awesome!

Nice touch with the camo carpet!

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Great stuff as always! I hope I get to watch it first hand and in person someday this Winter or Spring.

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Here are a few more from today. We will hopefully finish it tomorrow. Now we just need some soft WATER!

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links