You said hard

Posted Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Caught a 5.12 yesterday. Took off work to fish during the warmer weather while we have it. Caught her on 1/4oz silver and black bladebait in 11 FOW. The only bass I have caught so far this December! Lots of perch.

Posted Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:08 am

DAMN!!!! I WANT THAT FISH!!!!!!!!

Posted Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:39 am

I will be the first one to say that the fishing gods gave me that one. I was trying some really good fall spots and having no luck all day which was the story of my past couple trips. I went to an area that usually produces in the summer and was looking for some new structure/cover on the finder for any future trips before it got dark. I was just going to mark some spots on my phone before leaving. Found some deeper water nearby with a nice drop off so I tried jigging the blade bait and she hit it on the second drop.

Fishing is like a drug, just can't get enough!

Posted Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:49 pm

Awesome catch, you sound very methodical in your technique and scouting of spots! Do you use a depth/fish finder?

Posted Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Posted Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Crushed it. All of this fish was taken in December. I have plenty of other fish pictures but wanted to stay hidden until end of December. Due to pin fish contest that I'm playing right now.

Posted Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Awesome catch, you sound very methodical in your technique and scouting of spots! Do you use a depth/fish finder?

I do! Actually just started to this year. I have an old crappy one that my cousin gave me, but still works pretty good. Gene Jensen has a really good video on youtube that explains how they work and what all the settings mean. I found it really helpful because I had no experience with them whatsoever prior to this year.

Posted Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Got a 3lb yesterday out of dying pads on a 1/16 oz. tungsten jig. Went back today and think I caught the same fish on a Vibrax inline spinner. Saw baitfish trapped in a small creek. It was like a blitz on the salt. Never seen it before, especially this time of the year!

Posted Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Needed a change of scenery. Took a ride down to Plymouth. Went up and down one side of Little South without a strike! Moved up the road to Lout and was ready to leave when I got hit by a skinny brown. Made a few more casts and got another skinny brown and a small bass. Was able to salvage something out of the trip anyway! Laughing

Posted Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:18 pm

I'm glad you had some luck at Lout. I fished there for the first time the other day and came up empty but moved over to Little Pond in the afternoon and caught two trout, 1 - 5 each. One was a rainbow and the other I couldn't ID because I'd never caught one of these before.

Posted Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:36 pm

thats a nice brown trout!

Posted Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:03 pm

Thanks. Now I know what it is.

Posted Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Nice, much better looking than the two I caught! Laughing

Posted Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Congrats guys. There are more trouts that waiting to be caught.

Smile don't get me start on each trouts that I caught recently. Lol

Posted Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:34 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links