dang

arlingtonbass

dang

arlingtonbass

dang

arlingtonbass

Damn this thread is just like a middle school fight. Some a***** wants to start a fight, the other guy takes the bait, and we all just end up arguing about dick sizes. Laughing Laughing

just let the thread die

Ok, have fun knowing that you've embarrassed yourself to the entire forum. Best of luck, pal.

to be embarrassed I would have to care what anyone thought . Now your acting like your in middle school . U must be mad about that message I sent u just good advice look in the mirror and tell me u don't eAt something c'mon .

*sigh* Here we go again...
I'm just going to make this quick, if you're going to have an argument with someone, please make it seem as if you are educated, even if you are not. Not knowing how to spell you and not knowing the difference between your and you're just makes you look like a jackass. Also, I love being skinny! I can eat whatever I want with my super fast metabolism and not gain 500 pounds... It's awesome! In case you didn't know, people with fast metabolisms also tend to have trouble gaining weight. That is all I have to say. Good day and tight lines.

im typing on my phone and could care less about spelling . That's the problem with all u college kids so good at spelling then u get out of school and can't even get a job have no life skills or common sense , at least u can spell though. Plenty of my friends are educAted and still paying off their school loans , while I was a union carpenter for 14 years and am now retired at 34 years old , own two rental property's , a brand new dodge ram and a 521 ranger . Good luck with your education stick boy you will probably work till the day u die . If you need an apartment or garage stall to rent let me know .

Damn, with all that money and free time that you say you have(You know, because if you retire at 34 then you should have both) , you should probably get some English lessons and anger management therapy. It'll help you in the future. Wink
Ok, now i'm done.

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:44 pm

[quote="arlingtonbass"]
dang

arlingtonbass

dang

arlingtonbass

dang

arlingtonbass

Damn this thread is just like a middle school fight. Some a***** wants to start a fight, the other guy takes the bait, and we all just end up arguing about dick sizes. Laughing Laughing

just let the thread die

Ok, have fun knowing that you've embarrassed yourself to the entire forum. Best of luck, pal.

to be embarrassed I would have to care what anyone thought . Now your acting like your in middle school . U must be mad about that message I sent u just good advice look in the mirror and tell me u don't eAt something c'mon .

*sigh* Here we go again...
I'm just going to make this quick, if you're going to have an argument with someone, please make it seem as if you are educated, even if you are not. Not knowing how to spell you and not knowing the difference between your and you're just makes you look like a jackass. Also, I love being skinny! I can eat whatever I want with my super fast metabolism and not gain 500 pounds... It's awesome! In case you didn't know, people with fast metabolisms also tend to have trouble gaining weight. That is all I have to say. Good day and tight lines.

im typing on my phone and could care less about spelling . That's the problem with all u college kids so good at spelling then u get out of school and can't even get a job have no life skills or common sense , at least u can spell though. Plenty of my friends are educAted and still paying off their school loans , while I was a union carpenter for 14 years and am now retired at 34 years old , own two rental property's , a brand new dodge ram and a 521 ranger . Good luck with your education stick boy you will probably work till the day u die . If you need an apartment or garage stall to rent let me know .

Damn, with all that money and free time that you say you have(You know, because if you retire at 34 then you should have both) , you should probably get some English lessons and anger management therapy. It'll help you in the future. Wink
Ok, now i'm done.[/ your done now good ! Go eat a steak now before u dissapear.

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:50 pm

dang

I know seriously who cares about spelling LOL right?

dang

leArn how to spell u geek . I'm dissapointed that in this country we allow people like your parents to reproduce . Just ruins the country's genetics !lol

oh............. woops

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links