Sometimes I wish this site had a moderator to lock stuff like this up. Just let this thread die.

@fishinbev, you should have a start with the names I gave you. I know I'm not the only one one here that doesn't mind sharing spots, so hopefully you have even more. Good luck.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:29 pm

teamtrout

This has gone on too long...

I will say, Dang has some very nice fish in his pictures. Definitely some 7s in there for sure.

Agreed that was never in question.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:29 pm

I'd like for Stratos to weigh in on this matter.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:58 pm

teamtrout

Sometimes I wish this site had a moderator to lock stuff like this up. Just let this thread die.

@fishinbev, you should have a start with the names I gave you. I know I'm not the only one one here that doesn't mind sharing spots, so hopefully you have even more. Good luck.

The moderator isn't a babysitter

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:17 pm

shawneramone

teamtrout

Moderator wouldn't stand for death threats and publicly asking for someones address on typical forums, just sayin. That's the most childish garbage, stuff you hear young teens yelling over xbox live. Half expected him to start hurling racial slurs. Went fishing at wenham lake tonight, came back just fine not keyed up, no altercations, and about 7 or 8 others fishin in the cove. Guy made up a story to scare people off, at least what I think. He's pretty clearly over the top about hiding spots, and that's his perogative, not everybody feels that way, and besides as I wrote in my OP, CONTACT ME VIA PM IF YOU WANT IT SECRET. Moderation also looks done on not reading OPs, take that for what it's worth.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:42 pm

fishinbev

shawneramone

teamtrout

Moderator wouldn't stand for death threats and publicly asking for someones address on typical forums, just sayin. That's the most childish garbage, stuff you hear young teens yelling over xbox live. Half expected him to start hurling racial slurs. Went fishing at wenham lake tonight, came back just fine not keyed up, no altercations, and about 7 or 8 others fishin in the cove. Guy made up a story to scare people off, at least what I think. He's pretty clearly over the top about hiding spots, and that's his perogative, not everybody feels that way, and besides as I wrote in my OP, CONTACT ME VIA PM IF YOU WANT IT SECRET. Moderation also looks done on not reading OPs, take that for what it's worth.

never made death threats u idiot !! And I'm not a kid I'm a 34 year old who's already retired from rental property's I own , a kid I've accomplished more by the age of 24 than u will your whole life ! Go f*** yourself

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:49 pm

dang

fishinbev

shawneramone

teamtrout

never made death threats u idiot !! And I'm not a kid I'm a 34 year old who's already retired from rental property's I own , a kid I've accomplished more by the age of 24 than u will your whole life ! Go f*** yourself

expected me to start hurling racial slurs my girlfriend of seven years is from Kenya u idiot , your way out of line hopefully we can meet someday u have a big mouth and so do I but I don't care

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:54 pm

shawneramone

I know, but most of this had no need to continue. On every other decent fishing forum out there, it would have been locked up.

This kind of stuff can be argued through PMs.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:56 pm

samf

I blame Stratos. Everything is his fault......... still

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:57 pm

stratos1966

samf

Finally someone making sense

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:04 pm

dang

fishinbev

shawneramone

teamtrout

a 34 year old asking for an address to "vandalize my car"... uhh yeah man. You are so worked up because you're mad people are discussing spots. Yes you implied you wanted to kill me, unless I misunderstood what bringing cinder blocks and chains mean. Just take your salt and go elsewhere, maybe take a nap, you're a little cranky.

Luckily the moderators aren't super active on these boards given the following rules I've recently learned.

- you cannot post without being a pro level fisherman
- you should not be a fisherman if you're ok with catching ANYTHING under 7 pounds, that's amateur
- if you are a spot burner you will get choked out.
- If you ask to discuss local spots and trade information with other fisherman expect the hammer to be dropped.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:10 pm

stratos1966

samf

Yes! And there he is.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Ah, the old school forum flamewar! Brings me back. Haha.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:33 pm

kenwood

Ah, the old school forum flamewar! Brings me back. Haha.

if you read through the thread, you'll realize I haven't sent any unprovoked insults, I just questioned the validity of his friends story, dude went off the deep end, started asking for my address, talking about dick sizes, wanting to meet in person. Dangerous fella. Again he sounds like a teen on xbox live.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:34 pm

fishinbev

shawneramone

teamtrout

What I mean is the moderator isn't here 24/7 watching for stuff like this. If you were to flag it then he'd take care of it. There's an expectation that people will act civilized.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:37 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links