It's good entertainment if anything else. if I had a nickel for every Maff member that wanted to kill me.

Cant expect the mods to just fly in and fix everything. Shrug it off and move on.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 pm

kman

It's good entertainment if anything else. if I had a nickel for every Maff member that wanted to kill me.

Cant expect the mods to just fly in and fix everything. Shrug it off and move on.

I agree, but when you get an overreaction like that on the internet of all places, I can't help but feed into it. The guy bit so hard and all I had to say was, u mad.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:16 pm

fishinbev

kenwood

Ah, the old school forum flamewar! Brings me back. Haha.

if you read through the thread, you'll realize I haven't sent any unprovoked insults, I just questioned the validity of his friends story, dude went off the deep end, started asking for my address, talking about dick sizes, wanting to meet in person. Dangerous fella. Again he sounds like a teen on xbox live.

With all due respect, Dan might have reacted in a more aggressive manner than necessary, but your initial comment was pretty antagonistic. As were pretty much all your replies that followed.

Even your reply to my comment is too much. I was simply making a general comment, but you're further stirring the pot for no reason. Time to let it go.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:09 am

kenwood

fishinbev

kenwood

Ah, the old school forum flamewar! Brings me back. Haha.

if you read through the thread, you'll realize I haven't sent any unprovoked insults, I just questioned the validity of his friends story, dude went off the deep end, started asking for my address, talking about dick sizes, wanting to meet in person. Dangerous fella. Again he sounds like a teen on xbox live.

With all due respect, Dan might have reacted in a more aggressive manner than necessary, but your initial comment was pretty antagonistic. As were pretty much all your replies that followed.

Even your reply to my comment is too much. I was simply making a general comment, but you're further stirring the pot for no reason. Time to let it go.

I mean sure if you want to take it that way, but I never meant for it to come off that way. All I was saying is you called it a flame war, when in reality I never actually flamed the guy outside of calling his reactions embarrasingly over the top. I also admit to being antagonistic, in the post just 2 posts up saying I fed into it, he was an easy target. I implied his friends story doesn't make any sense, he called me a lazy clown, which is hilarious given he knew nothing about me. When you read into it even a tiny bit you see the guy is crazy over the top about protecting spots, and he constantly feels the need to puff out his chest and validate himself, stroking his ego about his 7 pounders, his success in life, talking about dick sizes, about threatening to attack. Guy was insanely reactionary, I used all the oldest tricks in the book and he fell for it.

Could I have approached his story differently? Yes I definitely could have. I was on mobile, but I started to say "don't mean to pry", which was going to lead to me asking details on the story, because if you've ever fished that spot, you'd know that story is ridiculously far fetched. After his responses I checked his profile and see the guy is insanely over the top about privacy of his spots. Favorite pond- Nunya (LOL original), lists pond name of one of his catches "choke a spot burner", aggressive posting in similar threads. Pretty clear the story was made up, at least to me. The funniest part is he ends that same story with "wouldn't go back there again!". Look out now, the punishment for "trespassing" on the public hiking trails is mandatory keying of your car. Got 'em! Another spot saved from a burner like myself Rolling Eyes

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:47 am

ahhh i love these. keep it coming its free entertainment!

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:44 am

MAFF is being ruined because of honey holes! If there weren't any good places to fish then MAFF would be so much better!

/sarcasm

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:35 am

So apparently this guy has gone off the deep end. He's now pming me about how he found my twitter and where to meet him today, etc. This has to be one of the craziest internet meltdowns there is. I've flat out said I'm trolling him and yet hr still keeps biting hard. Apparently he wants me to meet him at danvers red today, presumably he's choking out spot burners and tying concrete to others. He's also spamming any thread I post in Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . this is way funnier than it has any right to be.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:29 pm

fishinbev

So apparently this guy has gone off the deep end. He's now pming me about how he found my twitter and where to meet him today, etc. This has to be one of the craziest internet meltdowns there is. I've flat out said I'm trolling him and yet hr still keeps biting hard. Apparently he wants me to meet him at danvers red today, presumably he's choking out spot burners and tying concrete to others. He's also spamming any thread I post in Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . this is way funnier than it has any right to be.

wow your a liar and stupid ! Lol yes I did see u on twitter and I can see why u don't have any pictures posted , everything else is bullshit . I might be crazy but I'm no liar lol!! Don't even know what Danvers red is , sounds like a gay bar u definatly go to .

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Guys....it's fishing and a hobby. Enough of the batshit crazy stuff and move on! Provoker/provokee, please end it for the sake of us all! Now everyone looks like a bunch of retards, seriously! Go out and go fishing for petes sake!!!

Besides...I've got more posts to rate and points to rack up in the standings and this post is a distraction Very Happy !

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:35 pm

dang

fishinbev

wow your a liar and stupid ! Lol yes I did see u on twitter and I can see why u don't have any pictures posted , everything else is bullshit . I might be crazy but I'm no liar lol!! Don't even know what Danvers red is , sounds like a gay bar u definatly go to .

Danvers res is putnamville reservoir dumbass, nice homophobic remark though. I also have tons of pictures posted on twitter so you may have the wrong account. You told me to meet you at putnamville reservoir, not surprised you didn't know what it was though.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:37 pm

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

Danvers res is putnamville reservoir dumbass, nice homophobic remark though. I also have tons of pictures posted on twitter so you may have the wrong account. You told me to meet you at putnamville reservoir, not surprised you didn't know what it was though.

leArn how to spell u geek . I'm dissapointed that in this country we allow people like your parents to reproduce . Just ruins the country's genetics !lol

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:53 pm

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

leArn how to spell u geek . I'm dissapointed that in this country we allow people like your parents to reproduce . Just ruins the country's genetics !lol

You spelled disappointed wrong. You spelled you as u. You have a ridiculous amount of grammatical errors. You spelled definitely definatly. You're a silly, grumpy lil fella.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:57 pm

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

You spelled disappointed wrong. You spelled you as u. You have a ridiculous amount of grammatical errors. You spelled definitely definatly. You're a silly, grumpy lil fella.

and your mothers a one legged hooker lol

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:00 pm

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

That's categorically untrue. You seem to be running out of your grab bag of precanned insults. Skipped racism went straight to homophobia, made penis jokes, empty threats, and no you're turning to your mom jokes.

Besides if my mom were a hooker shed be a 2 legged one.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:05 pm

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

That's categorically untrue. You seem to be running out of your grab bag of precanned insults. Skipped racism went straight to homophobia, made penis jokes, empty threats, and no you're turning to your mom jokes.

Besides if my mom were a hooker shed be a 2 legged one.

homophobia ? No I'm not scared of u!lol or your skanky mother !lol wow your taking a beating kid u give up yet ?

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:09 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links