dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

I know most ponds have 5 pounders or pond masters, but I was lookin for some hidden gems if possible Wink. Got a few spots that have produced really well for my friends and I in the area, but I'm looking to branch out a bit.

As for the wenham lake story I don't mean to pry, but I find that story hard to believe. There are tons of people that fish down there, on top of that how would they know which car was his? Where was he parked? The access is spread out so how would they know? I also find it hard to believe some vigilante would take of upond himself to defend "private property" given its public property, fishing is just off limits. Hell there are numerous hiking trails around it.

listen u clown I'm no liar it happend , and as for hidden gems , go out and find them on your own like we all do .or Maybe your your just a lazy clown !! Evil or Very Mad

Lol a lazy clown you burned me! I've got gems of my own jackass I was looking to share info with people, also your story is a load of crap. Again its not trespassing to be down there, the distance you travel there is no way of knowing who's car is who, so again bullshit.

As for 5 pounders my friend and I have caught them in 5 spots in the area, was just looking for some more confirmed spots, which again was why if you're interested keep it in a pm, if you're not interested why contribute to the thread?

Edit- also didn't call you a liar said the story sounds bs so your friend is the liar. You also sound like you just don't want people to go there. Too bad I've already fished it a ton and that story doesn't check out. Never been keyed or confronted.

how wouldn't my story check out it's not possible for someone to get in a verbal altercation andhave there vehicle damaged , you a complete idiot ! And by the way 5lbers are a bench mark for amateurs and we don't need your hidden gems . If u want give me your address and I can show u how a verbal altercation could turn into vandalism then maybe you'll believe in pond protecting vigilantes

Lol! You are so mad man you need to relax, keyboard warrior. Yes verbal altercations happen, but again the story doesn't check out. Have you seen the wenham access? There is no designated parking except by the reservation. Every single spot you go you're parking in another stores parking lot, then walking through the woods a ways to access the pond. So for this to have happened, he'd have had to run into the person mid trip, that person went to a big parking lot out of the multiple choices, guessed his truck correctly, etc. I'll say it again you can't trespass when its public property.

5 lbers are for amateurs? OK, are we pros on this board? At what level do you envision yourself? Who are your sponsors? Can I have your autograph?

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:32 pm

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

I know most ponds have 5 pounders or pond masters, but I was lookin for some hidden gems if possible Wink. Got a few spots that have produced really well for my friends and I in the area, but I'm looking to branch out a bit.

As for the wenham lake story I don't mean to pry, but I find that story hard to believe. There are tons of people that fish down there, on top of that how would they know which car was his? Where was he parked? The access is spread out so how would they know? I also find it hard to believe some vigilante would take of upond himself to defend "private property" given its public property, fishing is just off limits. Hell there are numerous hiking trails around it.

listen u clown I'm no liar it happend , and as for hidden gems , go out and find them on your own like we all do .or Maybe your your just a lazy clown !! Evil or Very Mad

Lol a lazy clown you burned me! I've got gems of my own jackass I was looking to share info with people, also your story is a load of crap. Again its not trespassing to be down there, the distance you travel there is no way of knowing who's car is who, so again bullshit.

As for 5 pounders my friend and I have caught them in 5 spots in the area, was just looking for some more confirmed spots, which again was why if you're interested keep it in a pm, if you're not interested why contribute to the thread?

Edit- also didn't call you a liar said the story sounds bs so your friend is the liar. You also sound like you just don't want people to go there. Too bad I've already fished it a ton and that story doesn't check out. Never been keyed or confronted.

how wouldn't my story check out it's not possible for someone to get in a verbal altercation andhave there vehicle damaged , you a complete idiot ! And by the way 5lbers are a bench mark for amateurs and we don't need your hidden gems . If u want give me your address and I can show u how a verbal altercation could turn into vandalism then maybe you'll believe in pond protecting vigilantes

Lol! You are so mad man you need to relax, keyboard warrior. Yes verbal altercations happen, but again the story doesn't check out. Have you seen the wenham access? There is no designated parking except by the reservation. Every single spot you go you're parking in another stores parking lot, then walking through the woods a ways to access the pond. So for this to have happened, he'd have had to run into the person mid trip, that person went to a big parking lot out of the multiple choices, guessed his truck correctly, etc. I'll say it again you can't trespass when its public property.

5 lbers are for amateurs? OK, are we pros on this board? At what level do you envision yourself? Who are your sponsors? Can I have your autograph?

yes u and your wife can have my autograph no problem . Accomplished anglers are looking for 7to10 pound fish ,not 5's. Where do I envision my self ,fishing the bassmaster opens next year jackass ! Have nice day

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:42 pm

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

yes u and your wife can have my autograph no problem . Accomplished anglers are looking for 7to10 pound fish ,not 5's. Where do I envision my self ,fishing the bassmaster opens next year jackass ! Have nice day

I'm a decent fisherman, nothing special but above average. I wasn't aware you had to be pro to post. Such distinguished accomplished fisherman like yourself shouldn't feel the need to respond to plebeians like me.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:47 pm

For a person who can't stand sub 7 fish, you post an awful lot of sub 5 photos. LOL

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:50 pm

So how many 7 to 10 pound fish have you caught? Not that I have caught any that large, just wondering. I don't know anyone who will shake off a 5 pounder, lol.

EDIT: Didn't see that until after ^^^^^^

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:51 pm

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

I'm a decent fisherman, nothing special but above average. I wasn't aware you had to be pro to post. Such distinguished accomplished fisherman like yourself shouldn't feel the need to respond to plebeians like me.

you do t have to be a pro to be on this site , u just have to use common sense when your throwing lake names out there on a site that thousands are viewing .

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:52 pm

slabosourous

So how many 7 to 10 pound fish have you caught? Not that I have caught any that large, just wondering. I don't know anyone who will shake off a 5 pounder, lol.

Your not a distinguished pro, please don't address him, he's preparing for the classic! He also looks big bad and tough, he chokes "spot burners" and vandalizes cars, so don't anger him. He may ask for your address soon. Be careful!

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:53 pm

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

you do t have to be a pro to be on this site , u just have to use common sense when your throwing lake names out there on a site that thousands are viewing .

Did I expose your precious wenham lake, where no less than 5 to 10 people are fishing at any given moment? Give me a break I said to pm me, learn to read.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:54 pm

fishinbev

For a person who can't stand sub 7 fish, you post an awful lot of sub 5 photos. LOL

i don't have any photos of fish under 5 , maybe one out of my kayak . It's funny you didn't mention any of the photos of fish over 7 , that's probably because u don't know what they look like . Listen I'm done time for u to find some lakes 5lbers and life .

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:02 pm

dang

fishinbev

i don't have any photos of fish under 5 , maybe one out of my kayak . It's funny you didn't mention any of the photos of fish over 7 , that's probably because u don't know what they look like . Listen I'm done time for u to find some lakes 5lbers and life .

Considering I've fished every pond, listed or not, within a 20 mile radius of my house, I think I've done some decent fishing. Not up to your pro top tier god like status, but not all of us are perfect. Yeah I didn't mention the 7 pounder, 1 because none have a scale in the picture, and 2 because you implied anything sub 7 is worthless and yet you have tons of photos of sub 3 fish, and a couple mediocre stripers. You're really setting the world on fire. I'm gonna ruin something for you- PB was on balch lake in NH, known to hold 10 pounders. Wait oh s*** I spoiled another one!

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:08 pm

dang

fishinbev

Considering I've fished every pond, listed or not, within a 20 mile radius of my house, I think I've done some decent fishing. Not up to your pro top tier god like status, but not all of us are perfect. Yeah I didn't mention the 7 pounder, 1 because none have a scale in the picture, and 2 because you implied anything sub 7 is worthless and yet you have tons of photos of sub 3 fish, and a couple mediocre stripers. You're really setting the world on fire. I'm gonna ruin something for you- PB was on balch lake in NH, known to hold 10 pounders. Wait oh s*** I spoiled another one!

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:13 pm

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

i don't have any pictures of sub 3 fish , u must of been going to the bathroom that's why u were thinking of sub 3 inches not pounds , now seriously this is getting out of hand maybe we should go fishing , I'll bring the cement blocks and chain u cAn bring your banjo minnows and flying lures .

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:15 pm

This has gone on too long...

I will say, Dang has some very nice fish in his pictures. Definitely some 7s in there for sure.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:19 pm

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

i don't have any pictures of sub 3 fish , u must of been going to the bathroom that's why u were thinking of sub 3 inches not pounds , now seriously this is getting out of hand maybe we should go fishing , I'll bring the cement blocks and chain u cAn bring your banjo minnows and flying lures .

HAHAHA my penis is small right thats what youre saying right! Clever and original, first yime somebodies ever made a comeback like that espdcially on the INTERNET. Look out that is a badass. You're a real tough guy, I wouldn't want to be near you when you're mad wagging your dick around, choking out pond burners, vandalizing cars, and likely beating ALOT of women. You and your dog are gonna roll up on me and stomp me out right khed?

Also LOL if you think all of those pictures are over 5, might want to recalibrate.

BTW weren't you done with me? You maaaaaaadddd hahahahaha

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Didn't realize this was a pissing match forum. Where can I sign up?

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links