dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

So apparently this guy has gone off the deep end. He's now pming me about how he found my twitter and where to meet him today, etc. This has to be one of the craziest internet meltdowns there is. I've flat out said I'm trolling him and yet hr still keeps biting hard. Apparently he wants me to meet him at danvers red today, presumably he's choking out spot burners and tying concrete to others. He's also spamming any thread I post in Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . this is way funnier than it has any right to be.

wow your a liar and stupid ! Lol yes I did see u on twitter and I can see why u don't have any pictures posted , everything else is bullshit . I might be crazy but I'm no liar lol!! Don't even know what Danvers red is , sounds like a gay bar u definatly go to .

all u do is repeat everything I say , u must be a crack baby !!lol

Danvers res is putnamville reservoir dumbass, nice homophobic remark though. I also have tons of pictures posted on twitter so you may have the wrong account. You told me to meet you at putnamville reservoir, not surprised you didn't know what it was though.

leArn how to spell u geek . I'm dissapointed that in this country we allow people like your parents to reproduce . Just ruins the country's genetics !lol

You spelled disappointed wrong. You spelled you as u. You have a ridiculous amount of grammatical errors. You spelled definitely definatly. You're a silly, grumpy lil fella.

and your mothers a one legged hooker lol

That's categorically untrue. You seem to be running out of your grab bag of precanned insults. Skipped racism went straight to homophobia, made penis jokes, empty threats, and no you're turning to your mom jokes.

Besides if my mom were a hooker shed be a 2 legged one.

homophobia ? No I'm not scared of u!lol or your skanky mother !lol wow your taking a beating kid u give up yet ?

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:12 pm

dang

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

So apparently this guy has gone off the deep end. He's now pming me about how he found my twitter and where to meet him today, etc. This has to be one of the craziest internet meltdowns there is. I've flat out said I'm trolling him and yet hr still keeps biting hard. Apparently he wants me to meet him at danvers red today, presumably he's choking out spot burners and tying concrete to others. He's also spamming any thread I post in Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . this is way funnier than it has any right to be.

wow your a liar and stupid ! Lol yes I did see u on twitter and I can see why u don't have any pictures posted , everything else is bullshit . I might be crazy but I'm no liar lol!! Don't even know what Danvers red is , sounds like a gay bar u definatly go to .

Danvers res is putnamville reservoir dumbass, nice homophobic remark though. I also have tons of pictures posted on twitter so you may have the wrong account. You told me to meet you at putnamville reservoir, not surprised you didn't know what it was though.

leArn how to spell u geek . I'm dissapointed that in this country we allow people like your parents to reproduce . Just ruins the country's genetics !lol

You spelled disappointed wrong. You spelled you as u. You have a ridiculous amount of grammatical errors. You spelled definitely definatly. You're a silly, grumpy lil fella.

That's categorically untrue. You seem to be running out of your grab bag of precanned insults. Skipped racism went straight to homophobia, made penis jokes, empty threats, and no you're turning to your mom jokes.

homophobia ? No I'm not scared of u!lol or your skanky mother !lol wow your taking a beating kid u give up yet ?

Best part is you continue to take the bait.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:13 pm

fishinbev

dang

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:16 pm

dang

fishinbev

dang

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

your extremely boring , I'm gonna play x box with your mother now

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:20 pm

dang

dang

fishinbev

dang

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

your extremely boring , I'm gonna play x box with your mother now

Didnt you stalk my twitter? You should know this family prefers PlayStation. Crazy stalker man gotta crush on me.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:31 pm

pocketfisherman

Guys....it's fishing and a hobby. Enough of the batshit crazy stuff and move on! Provoker/provokee, please end it for the sake of us all! Now everyone looks like a bunch of retards, seriously! Go out and go fishing for petes sake!!!

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:17 pm

teamtrout

pocketfisherman

Guys....it's fishing and a hobby. Enough of the batshit crazy stuff and move on! Provoker/provokee, please end it for the sake of us all! Now everyone looks like a bunch of retards, seriously! Go out and go fishing for petes sake!!!

u got it ! Sorry if I offended anyone that has mother with one leg !

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Grow up guys...

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:53 pm

@dang @fishinbev
please follow the advice from this video Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
https://youtu.be/wQYob6dpTTk
It's fishing! no need to get your panties all up in a bunch...

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:15 pm

arlingtonbass

@dang @fishinbev

thanks for the advice but I really don't need it . Let me give u some advice go eat something your skinnier than two pounder your holding . Lol No bad intentions just sound advice like u gave me lol Laughing

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:25 pm

dang

arlingtonbass

@dang @fishinbev

thanks for the advice but I really don't need it . Let me give u some advice go eat something your skinnier than two pounder your holding . Lol No bad intentions just sound advice like u gave me lol Laughing

You really are a pleasant individual

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:29 pm

fishinbev

dang

arlingtonbass

@dang @fishinbev

You really are a pleasant individual

thanks Laughing

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:31 pm

My advice on Wenham lake: don't go anywhere near the Wenham side. You'll end up in the pokey like a friend of mine did once. Wenham cops don't like outsiders, even on their streets. You might stand a chance on the Beverly side, but there are so many other good places nearby that aren't an issue.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:42 pm

chrisfishd

My advice on Wenham lake: don't go anywhere near the Wenham side. You'll end up in the pokey like a friend of mine did once. Wenham cops don't like outsiders, even on their streets. You might stand a chance on the Beverly side, but there are so many other good places nearby that aren't an issue.

Yeah I've heard the older crew of police will come down hard, but the newer crop really doesn't mind. I've fished wenham a fair amount and just haven't had it live up to its legends, but its not the worst either.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 pm

It might be the case now, it was a few years back. It is posted No Trespassing on Rt. 1A pretty clear in a few spots, drove by there Monday. Also looked like blue/green algea on the shore by Bill Flynn golf course, hope fertilizer run off isn't doing any damage. Anyone remember the ecoli breakout there a few years ago?

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links