Hey look at that a hiking trail around the lake!? Beware of the vigilante pond guards standing arms crossed warning you about trespassing on public property . there's more hiking trails on the Beverly side just behind true value hardware as well that are open to the public. The no trespassing sign is not seen until you get to the water treatment facility again on the bev side. Caught a 5 pounder right in the cove there, but shhhhh don't tell anyone.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:42 pm

dang

fishinbev

kman

one example

http://patch.com/massachusetts/hamilton-wenham/swimmers-fishermen-and-kayakers-all-reported-in-wenham-lake

For swimming kayaking and fishing

I've said it from the get go fishing is off limits.

http://www.ectaonline.org/trails/j-c-phillips-nature-preserve

Here's just one of the hiking trails that is perfectly legal to walk around. When did I say you can fish down there? Again find that post I'll wait.

keep lieing to yourself , you'll make it farther in life that wAy !lol u said it was impossible for someone to have there truck vandalized there . So stupid u just said it was off limits to fishing yourself , that would trespassing like my freind was told before his truck was keyed . Your an absolute idiot !! Go pats !

No that's not trespassing you jackass fishing is offlimits. I also didn't say it was impossible I said its an unlikely story given you have to hike down to the pond, meaning the person would've had to hike back and pick out your friends truck having not seen it. You make up quite a bit of s*** man either that or you can't read.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:45 pm

fishinbev

Hey look at that a hiking trail around the lake!? Beware of the vigilante pond guards standing arms crossed warning you about trespassing on public property . there's more hiking trails on the Beverly side just behind true value hardware as well that are open to the public. The no trespassing sign is not seen until you get to the water treatment facility again on the bev side. Caught a 5 pounder right in the cove there, but shhhhh don't tell anyone.

ya the cops are arresting people for no reason . Look at the facts ! Your an idiot . My freind was fishing not hiking so that would be tresspassing rite . Dude i have zero respect for u your a clown like I said from the begining . Someone who lives life telling the truth will be fishing the opens next year and a liar and clown like u will continue working at mcdonalds ! Your a waste of time . Go pats !!!!!!

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:52 pm

I feel like I'm back on the NEF forums. I hate the NEF forums. Haha.

Either way, I have no reason to doubt Dan's story. Cars are keyed for a lot fucking less all the time. And anyone who fishes regularly has had run-ins with assholes who would do just that and for just that reason. People are dicks, you know.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm

dang

fishinbev

ya the cops are arresting people for no reason . Look at the facts ! Your an idiot . My freind was fishing not hiking so that would be tresspassing rite . Dude i have zero respect for u your a clown like I said from the begining . Someone who lives life telling the truth will be fishing the opens next year and a liar and clown like u will continue working at mcdonalds ! Your a waste of time . Go pats !!!!!!

First off can you read? They weren't arrested they were told to leave. Second off the reason was fishing kayaking and swimming when there are no water activities allowed. Are you really this dense?

Kenwood I agree cars are often keyed. But this guy goes around to threads trying to chase off anybody who goes to his spots. Either way his story doesn't make sense, again you're ignoring the obvious, his friend probably didn't tell him the whole story, if it even happened. That's why I started to ask for more details to make sense of it. How did this pond vigilante locate the exact truck that belonged to the "trespasser"?

Edit- think of it like this. You're in the mall and have a dust up with someone. How would they find your car? Impossible? Not at all, but its unlikely, which is why i said I found it hard to believe.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:01 pm

I think none should talk about off limit fishing spot in public. Keep it to yourself.

Why don't you ask your friend take a picture of his keyed car to show us here?

Fishing verbal altercation has nothing to do with dick size. Who is the long dong silver here, ha? Show me you can tie a granny knot with it! Rolling Eyes

Thanks for the entertainment! I love you all!

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:00 pm

Willy for the win. game over!

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:03 pm

willy68

I think none should talk about off limit fishing spot in public. Keep it to yourself.

Why don't you ask your friend take a picture of his keyed car to show us here?

Fishing verbal altercation has nothing to do with dick size. Who is the long dong silver here, ha? Show me you can tie a granny knot with it! Rolling Eyes

Thanks for the entertainment! I love you all!

Willy has spoken.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:46 pm

stratos1966

pocketfisherman

Guys....it's fishing and a hobby. Enough of the batshit crazy stuff and move on! Provoker/provokee, please end it for the sake of us all! Now everyone looks like a bunch of retards, seriously! Go out and go fishing for petes sake!!!

Besides...I've got more posts to rate and points to rack up in the standings and this post is a distraction Very Happy !

You'll never pass me

Nope, no way LOL!

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 pm

Damn this thread is just like a middle school fight. Some a***** wants to start a fight, the other guy takes the bait, and we all just end up arguing about dick sizes. Laughing Laughing

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:00 pm

arlingtonbass

Damn this thread is just like a middle school fight. Some a***** wants to start a fight, the other guy takes the bait, and we all just end up arguing about dick sizes. Laughing Laughing

just let the thread die

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:09 pm

dang

arlingtonbass

just let the thread die

Ok, have fun knowing that you've embarrassed yourself to the entire forum. Best of luck, pal.

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:18 pm

arlingtonbass

dang

arlingtonbass

just let the thread die

Ok, have fun knowing that you've embarrassed yourself to the entire forum. Best of luck, pal.

to be embarrassed I would have to care what anyone thought . Now your acting like your in middle school . U must be mad about that message I sent u just good advice look in the mirror and tell me u don't eAt something c'mon .

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:32 pm

dang

arlingtonbass

dang

arlingtonbass

just let the thread die

to be embarrassed I would have to care what anyone thought . Now your acting like your in middle school . U must be mad about that message I sent u just good advice look in the mirror and tell me u don't eAt something c'mon .

*sigh* Here we go again...
I'm just going to make this quick, if you're going to have an argument with someone, please make it seem as if you are educated, even if you are not. Not knowing how to spell you and not knowing the difference between your and you're just makes you look like a jackass. Also, I love being skinny! I can eat whatever I want with my super fast metabolism and not gain 500 pounds... It's awesome! In case you didn't know, people with fast metabolisms also tend to have trouble gaining weight. That is all I have to say. Good day and tight lines.

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:51 pm

arlingtonbass

dang

arlingtonbass

dang

arlingtonbass

just let the thread die

*sigh* Here we go again...
I'm just going to make this quick, if you're going to have an argument with someone, please make it seem as if you are educated, even if you are not. Not knowing how to spell you and not knowing the difference between your and you're just makes you look like a jackass. Also, I love being skinny! I can eat whatever I want with my super fast metabolism and not gain 500 pounds... It's awesome! In case you didn't know, people with fast metabolisms also tend to have trouble gaining weight. That is all I have to say. Good day and tight lines.

im typing on my phone and could care less about spelling . That's the problem with all u college kids so good at spelling then u get out of school and can't even get a job have no life skills or common sense , at least u can spell though. Plenty of my friends are educAted and still paying off their school loans , while I was a union carpenter for 14 years and am now retired at 34 years old , own two rental property's , a brand new dodge ram and a 521 ranger . Good luck with your education stick boy you will probably work till the day u die . If you need an apartment or garage stall to rent let me know .

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links