chrisfishd

My advice on Wenham lake: don't go anywhere near the Wenham side. You'll end up in the pokey like a friend of mine did once. Wenham cops don't like outsiders, even on their streets. You might stand a chance on the Beverly side, but there are so many other good places nearby that aren't an issue.

hmm ya Fishibev says he never seen a problem there . Interesting Wink

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:09 pm

pocketfisherman

Guys....it's fishing and a hobby. Enough of the batshit crazy stuff and move on! Provoker/provokee, please end it for the sake of us all! Now everyone looks like a bunch of retards, seriously! Go out and go fishing for petes sake!!!

Besides...I've got more posts to rate and points to rack up in the standings and this post is a distraction Very Happy !

You'll never pass me

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:12 pm

chrisfishd

It might be the case now, it was a few years back. It is posted No Trespassing on Rt. 1A pretty clear in a few spots, drove by there Monday. Also looked like blue/green algea on the shore by Bill Flynn golf course, hope fertilizer run off isn't doing any damage. Anyone remember the ecoli breakout there a few years ago?

no trespassing , interesting fishinbev wouldn't u say ? Opened yourself for all that abuse to end up being wrong . Bet that happens a lot in your everyday life . Don't worry mcdonalds will promote u soon lol

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:16 pm

chrisfishd

It might be the case now, it was a few years back. It is posted No Trespassing on Rt. 1A pretty clear in a few spots, drove by there Monday. Also looked like blue/green algea on the shore by Bill Flynn golf course, hope fertilizer run off isn't doing any damage. Anyone remember the ecoli breakout there a few years ago?

No its still the same but apparently it depends on the officer you get. That being said its legal to walk the pond, so you can only get in trouble in certain spots.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:17 pm

dang

chrisfishd

My advice on Wenham lake: don't go anywhere near the Wenham side. You'll end up in the pokey like a friend of mine did once. Wenham cops don't like outsiders, even on their streets. You might stand a chance on the Beverly side, but there are so many other good places nearby that aren't an issue.

hmm ya Fishibev says he never seen a problem there . Interesting Wink

LOL no I didn't I said the story your friend claims happened was incredibly farfetched. There is legal conservation and hiking trails ALL around the pond including a day camp called project adventure which is on the lake. Educate yourself.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:19 pm

fishinbev

chrisfishd

No its still the same but apparently it depends on the officer you get. That being said its legal to walk the pond, so you can only get in trouble in certain spots.

oh how a story changes ! No offense but like I said from the beginning , you should join the circus

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:20 pm

dang

fishinbev

chrisfishd

oh how a story changes ! No offense but like I said from the beginning , you should join the circus

When did I change my story? All my posts are here go find it I'll wait.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:21 pm

I remember a few years back, in all seriousness...I was looking for info on Wenham lake and googling it. Most of the stuff that came up was from police logs of people busted there. Just saying.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:21 pm

kman

I remember a few years back, in all seriousness...I was looking for info on Wenham lake and googling it. Most of the stuff that came up was from police logs of people busted there. Just saying.

thanks kman !!!!! Fishinbev u their? Or are u trying on your red nose ? Laughing

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:23 pm

kman

Agree fishing is off limits I said that in my first post. Walking around the pond is legal as I've said a million times in this very thread.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:23 pm

kman

one example

http://patch.com/massachusetts/hamilton-wenham/swimmers-fishermen-and-kayakers-all-reported-in-wenham-lake

fishinbev u their ? Hopefully u didn't choke on one of your balloon animals , that would be a tragedy , such a greAt mind lost !!

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:26 pm

kman

one example

http://patch.com/massachusetts/hamilton-wenham/swimmers-fishermen-and-kayakers-all-reported-in-wenham-lake

For swimming kayaking and fishing

I've said it from the get go fishing is off limits.

http://www.ectaonline.org/trails/j-c-phillips-nature-preserve

Here's just one of the hiking trails that is perfectly legal to walk around. When did I say you can fish down there? Again find that post I'll wait.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Also those folks cars weren't vandalized LOL

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:35 pm

fishinbev

kman

one example

For swimming kayaking and fishing

I've said it from the get go fishing is off limits.

http://www.ectaonline.org/trails/j-c-phillips-nature-preserve

Here's just one of the hiking trails that is perfectly legal to walk around. When did I say you can fish down there? Again find that post I'll wait.

keep lieing to yourself , you'll make it farther in life that wAy !lol u said it was impossible for someone to have there truck vandalized there . So stupid u just said it was off limits to fishing yourself , that would trespassing like my freind was told before his truck was keyed . Your an absolute idiot !! Go pats !

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links