I've never used Pikerel but buried some Sunfish in my string bean garden a few years back and it worked great!!!

Posted Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:26 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUY9ugp3RPQ[/youtube]

Posted Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Trashman that's just cruel, rated R Exclamation

Posted Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:26 pm

I grew up fishing box pond and never found pickerel to be much of a problem. Always caught more crappie n larrys. Bever pond in bellingham on the other hand was infested with them and probably could use a purge. If the bass population can't out muscle the slime darts in a given pond maybe their population was never that healthy in the first place.

Posted Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:54 pm

Not for nothing but ranger danger sounds like a dick!

Posted Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:59 pm

He is a dick, he is former user Dang as well. He also has a higher iq than you. He is smarter than everyone and retired at age 32.

someday you too can rise up in status and also use skeet reese rods.

to make his reply easier.. yes, I am a loser, yes I do work for a living and yes I will never be as great as rangerdanger/dang/dan gonsalves.

I hope one day I hit the lottery so I too can live in new Bedford.

speller, grammar, fish management extraordinaire. he doesn't drink often, but when he does, he prefers Dos Equis.

Posted Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:38 pm

yes after dang told the whole board how smart he was and how high his iq was etc, he then gets account banned and is back same day with rangerdanger and continued same arguments. name smarter than you does real estate, from NB same crawdad pics with same rods etc etc etc. what a fool you are Dang. You have serious mental issues bud.

the Dang meter

Posted Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Here is your old profile Dan. Go ahead and change your current one moron.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150826190940/http://www.mafishfinder.com/view_profile.php?id=16299

Posted Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:03 pm

It might be chance that you and another guy from NB retired at 32 and have a high iq and use all the same exact gear. silly me.

Keep squirming Dan, so many are enjoying this.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. You want to treat others like s*** and be disrespectful, you will get it back 10 fold. time to grow up and stop acting insane.

Posted Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Who else here let out a little gasp after the dang reveal?? Laughing

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:11 am

If you guys could only see how the legend is practically in tears in private messages over his name being revealed. Makes a duplicate profile and then says its not him.

I'll stop making Dan look dumber than he already makes himself look, when I stop getting PM's from people saying how funny it is.

Says all the tourney guys fear him. lol You're insane and normal people don't waste their time dealing with crazy people. You are protected by laws only, you're a sad little worm.

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:15 pm

you_must_be_blind

If you guys could only see how the legend is practically in tears in private messages over his name being revealed. Makes a duplicate profile and then says its not him.

I'll stop making Dan look dumber than he already makes himself look, when I stop getting PM's from people saying how funny it is.

Says all the tourney guys fear him. lol You're insane and normal people don't waste their time dealing with crazy people. You are protected by laws only, you're a sad little worm.

Maybe if you would stop instigating s*** and fanning the flames, things would calm down a little.

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Did I start all of this Question Laughing

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:54 pm

stump

Did I start all of this Question Laughing

Next weeks post " Killing Bass "

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:55 pm

I stand by my original statement. Ranger danger is a petty lil dick! Nerd who even uses that word anymore. Wish I was a nerd they are wicked smaht!

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links