It would seem slime darts bring out the worst in people Laughing

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:14 pm

This was a very entertaining thread. Clowns don't usually entertain me but somehow ranger danger came through way to go! N yah pickerels are a hot button topic lol. Also pics can be manipulated to make fish look bigger. I'm a crappy pic taker for sure.

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:33 pm

Fat bottomed girls need loving too Surprised

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:45 pm

rangerdanger

badlarry

This was a very entertaining thread. Clowns don't usually entertain me but somehow ranger danger came through way to go! N yah pickerels are a hot button topic lol. Also pics can be manipulated to make fish look bigger. I'm a crappy pic taker for sure.

I always deliver the most entertaining threads just a fact .autographs at mashpee tommorow 10 am till 4 pm bring your wives , unless there fat

With any luck you'll sink

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:48 am

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

badlarry

I always deliver the most entertaining threads just a fact .autographs at mashpee tommorow 10 am till 4 pm bring your wives , unless there fat

521 rangers are foam filled like your head so they don't sink . That john boat in your profile pic does though . Also beside calling a couple people stupid I haven't wished anything bad on anyone , karma's a b**** and coming your way.

I said you not your boat....idiot

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:33 am

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

badlarry

521 rangers are foam filled like your head so they don't sink . That john boat in your profile pic does though . Also beside calling a couple people stupid I haven't wished anything bad on anyone , karma's a b**** and coming your way.

I said you not your boat....idiot

ok well heading to the lake now , I'll let you get back to being laid off or jobless since your responding at this time . Expect some pictures of slobs hopefully but Ill flood the site with every photo of every keeper fish around 6pm , I'm out .

Catch us a big slime dart why don't ya?

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:35 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAomAwIwxm8[/youtube]

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:44 am

rangerdanger

tunasty13

Its really sad that u have nothing better to do than talk smack on a fake profile all day mr ranger danger. Ur a real winner. By winner I mean douchebag. If you're gonna keep starting s*** go just go away. Nobody likes you here.

we'll I retired ,so while your being someone's b**** at work I fish and relax all day . And my favorite day of the month is when I collect my rents from my 24 tenants who are mostly poor like you . Have a nice day lol

Dude, cut the crap. You're not retired; you're a landlord. That's a fucking job! Haha.

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:51 am

Damn. I was going to write a lengthy response about how Pickerel are actually a native fish whereas the Bass are the Non-Native interlopers, but since pickerel are a numerous and short lived fish it may not be a bad idea to kill and eat a few of them to leave some forage for bass and to grow some pickerel to bigger size (3 pound pickerel make large mouth’s look like little b**ches). But it looks like the s***posters got in here before me.

I thought it might be entertaining, but actually it just looks kind of sad.

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:24 am

@nefisherman92 that pike in your profile pic is an absolute tank

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:18 pm

baystateangler

Thanks! I got it out of the Sudbury River, a body of water no shortage of pickerel. Yet, there it was.

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:44 pm

i joined three different forums to learn something , and being from mass , i thought maybe i'd get some local info here....but, my buddy who gave this site up a year and a half ago was right....a lot of egotistical massholes here...some are alright, so no offense those guys

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:20 pm

samf

stump

Did I start all of this Question Laughing

It was stratos' fault. Case closed.

Yep. Always is.

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:46 pm

What part of such river? Want a Pike bad. Sud river I meant. I fish part of it for bait but def no Pike near where I fish.

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:26 pm

baystateangler

Ditto that, my luck it would have landed in my lap scary s**** what a beast

Posted Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:49 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links