Haha your such a troll. Why don't u go on fish brain n brag about your 2lb fish that you swear is a 10lber such a jackass!

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:56 pm

Its really sad that u have nothing better to do than talk smack on a fake profile all day mr ranger danger. Ur a real winner. By winner I mean douchebag. If you're gonna keep starting s*** go just go away. Nobody likes you here.

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:32 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

Its really sad that u have nothing better to do than talk smack on a fake profile all day mr ranger danger. Ur a real winner. By winner I mean douchebag. If you're gonna keep starting s*** go just go away. Nobody likes you here.

we'll I retired ,so while your being someone's b**** at work I fish and relax all day . And my favorite day of the month is when I collect my rents from my 24 tenants who are mostly poor like you . Have a nice day lol

See...douchebag

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Its Dan Gonsalves, he's off his meds again.

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:43 pm

those 24 rent checks allow him the finest yellow skeet reese rods. he was also selling a abu pro max a few weeks back. Co angler in FLW not far back. Living the dream daddy warbucks. lol

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:48 pm

rangerdanger

you_must_be_blind

Its Dan Gonsalves, he's off his meds again.

that rite that name everyone bring it on . See balls something you'll never have .

I hope one of your tenants beats you up. Haha and leaves an upper decker when they move out

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:48 pm

For someone who's so smart he doesn't spell or punctuate very well

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:50 pm

rangerdanger

you_must_be_blind

If you guys could only see how the legend is practically in tears in private messages over his name being revealed. Makes a duplicate profile and then says its not him.

I'll stop making Dan look dumber than he already makes himself look, when I stop getting PM's from people saying how funny it is.

Says all the tourney guys fear him. lol You're insane and normal people don't waste their time dealing with crazy people. You are protected by laws only, you're a sad little worm.

yes I am protected by laws , gun laws, license to for the past 11 years .

Threats like this make you unlicensed...careful

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:56 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

For someone who's so smart he doesn't spell or punctuate very well

The name of this site should be changed to the ma spelling police. You must be another one of those kids who graduated college and still wonders why you can't get anywhere in life .also I'm typing in my phone and could care less ,seems like your understanding just fine, You chourico .

Must be a shitty phone. Mine does it automatically. Maybe I'll buy you one. Clearly you have your master's degree in douchebaggery. I applaud you.

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:02 pm

rangerdanger

I just went to the store to buy a cigar and I gave a homeless guy 5 bucks !! I think it was your dad.

You like big brown tubes in your mouth. Haaa idiot. My dad died. Swing and a miss

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:08 pm

rangerdanger

I just went to the store to buy a cigar and I gave a homeless guy 5 bucks !! I think it was your dad.

You like big brown tubes in your mouth. Haaa idiot. My dad died. Swing and a miss

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:10 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

did he kill himself when your mother gave birth?

Nah it was after he banged yours

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:15 pm

rangerdanger

Well he's in a better place so he can't see the milkmans kid fail in life over and over again.

Yes you're the only successful person in the world. I think I cracked the case. We got The Donald on the line here.

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:26 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

Well he's in a better place so he can't see the milkmans kid fail in life over and over again.

Yes you're the only successful person in the world. I think I cracked the case. We got The Donald on the line here.

I'm not voting for him but he does tell the truth . A quality most of you lack.

The truth is you are a douchebag

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:39 pm

stump

Did I start all of this Question Laughing

It was stratos' fault. Case closed.

Posted Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links