rangerdanger

kenwood

rangerdanger

tunasty13

Its really sad that u have nothing better to do than talk smack on a fake profile all day mr ranger danger. Ur a real winner. By winner I mean douchebag. If you're gonna keep starting s*** go just go away. Nobody likes you here.

we'll I retired ,so while your being someone's b**** at work I fish and relax all day . And my favorite day of the month is when I collect my rents from my 24 tenants who are mostly poor like you . Have a nice day lol

Dude, cut the crap. You're not retired; you're a landlord. That's a fucking job! Haha.

ya it's a job , about three days a month. Sure beats when I was a union carpenter working 40 to 60 hrs a week driving to boston everyday for 15 years.

No doubt. But you're still not retired. Wink

Posted Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:11 am

snow66

i joined three different forums to learn something , and being from mass , i thought maybe i'd get some local info here....but, my buddy who gave this site up a year and a half ago was right....a lot of egotistical massholes here...some are alright, so no offense those guys

Eh. This is a pretty good forum regardless. Stick around.

Posted Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:13 am

kenwood

snow66

i joined three different forums to learn something , and being from mass , i thought maybe i'd get some local info here....but, my buddy who gave this site up a year and a half ago was right....a lot of egotistical massholes here...some are alright, so no offense those guys

Eh. This is a pretty good forum regardless. Stick around.

X2. A pain in the ass comes around every once in a while but this is usually a great forum for many reasons.

Posted Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:38 am

rangerdanger

kenwood

rangerdanger

kenwood

rangerdanger

tunasty13

Its really sad that u have nothing better to do than talk smack on a fake profile all day mr ranger danger. Ur a real winner. By winner I mean douchebag. If you're gonna keep starting s*** go just go away. Nobody likes you here.

we'll I retired ,so while your being someone's b**** at work I fish and relax all day . And my favorite day of the month is when I collect my rents from my 24 tenants who are mostly poor like you . Have a nice day lol

Dude, cut the crap. You're not retired; you're a landlord. That's a fucking job! Haha.

ya it's a job , about three days a month. Sure beats when I was a union carpenter working 40 to 60 hrs a week driving to boston everyday for 15 years.

No doubt. But you're still not retired. Wink

ok ken not gonna go back and forth with you but ,ya I'm retired the property's are basiclly like a pension .I wouldn't consider three days month actually working,but tommorows a work day , collection day .Ill stop rubbing it in for all the innocent people I'm insulting k .

It's all good. Just busting your balls.

Posted Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:35 am

jesus christ wtf guys

Posted Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:25 pm

badlarry

What part of such river? Want a Pike bad. Sud river I meant. I fish part of it for bait but def no Pike near where I fish.

This pike came form the fairhaven bay area. I got there in my kayak from the Rt 117 canoe launch. There seems to be a decent number of pike in there based on what I see jumping in summer. Problem is they seem to be kinda finnicky.

Posted Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:48 pm

nefisherman92

badlarry

What part of such river? Want a Pike bad. Sud river I meant. I fish part of it for bait but def no Pike near where I fish.

This pike came form the fairhaven bay area. I got there in my kayak from the Rt 117 canoe launch. There seems to be a decent number of pike in there based on what I see jumping in summer. Problem is they seem to be kinda finnicky.

I've been DYING to catch a pike. Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely be heading down that way some time this summer

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:41 am

baystateangler

nefisherman92

badlarry

I've been DYING to catch a pike. Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely be heading down that way some time this summer

No problem! Now maybe some of you guys wanna do me a favor and let me know where your Wachusett Laker, spots are? C'mon....I'll give you my lure pattern if ya do! Lol. Razz

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:32 am

yea im dying for my first pike to! ive hooked up ice fishing and had one explode on my lure as i was pulling it out to re cast!

I WILL GET MY FIRST THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:29 pm

bassturds

yea im dying for my first pike to! ive hooked up ice fishing and had one explode on my lure as i was pulling it out to re cast!

I WILL GET MY FIRST THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!

That's a classic pike maneuver. They love to follow the lure and crush it right at the boat. Hope you guys get some pike this year!

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:15 pm

ill get it. im gona put a lot of time in chasing them, thats the reason why i havent got one. 4 out of 5 times ive been out, i had some action. like a hit or 2. so my stats are pretty good. like i said i will put in alot more time this year chasing them

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Got killed by slime darts today. 3 bass, 1 was a keeper and 20 slime darts with a whole bunch of perch and panfish. They made off with a $13 lure too. Hate these things. When i catch this many i wonder if the eco system is off.

Caught non-stop pike in maine last year. Dept of fisheries up there is monitoring select populations to see if something needs to be done

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:51 pm

hagabass

Caught non-stop pike in maine last year. Dept of fisheries up there is monitoring select populations to see if something needs to be done

Plenty of lakes up there have signs posted to kill them if you catch them! Considered a nuisance fish!

Posted Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:49 am

Not sure if time of year is playing into it or not but last year youd get 1 slime for every 4-5 bass. Time will tell Hate those things

Posted Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:28 am

hagabass

Not sure if time of year is playing into it or not but last year youd get 1 slime for every 4-5 bass. Time will tell Hate those things

Water is still cold and the pickerel are more active in the cold water than bass. Come June/July it will be flipped the opposite way with more bass than pickerel.

Posted Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:14 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links