stump

bassturds

thank god im single and kid less and have a job!! im loving buying all these kickass baits!!!

ive spent sooooooooooo much money this winter!

I NEED OPEN WATER!!!!!

Enjoy it while its last !

. I think you may have offended a few people with this single , kidless remark ! Not me though lol

Posted Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:11 pm

stump

bassturds

thank god im single and kid less and have a job!! im loving buying all these kickass baits!!!

ive spent sooooooooooo much money this winter!

I NEED OPEN WATER!!!!!

Enjoy it while its last !

You may be right! It must be the cabin fever or jealousy! I apologize to all I may have offended.

Posted Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:59 pm

LMAO!!!! MUHAHA!!!!!

enjoying this life! sorry for all you jealous guys out there!

TIME TO FISH!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:01 am

There is a small yet fishable open shore spot at Paint Shop pond on far end of Wellesley College Campus. Its on rt. 135 east and is a flow in from Morses Pond...

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:37 pm

There is also some flowing water on Mother Brook in Dedham so I think the Charles may open up shortly. It will be extremely high though.

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Mystic River is starting to open in a few spots.

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:28 pm

How much Ice is left on the plymouth and cape ponds? I hope those start to melt pretty soon

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:27 pm

i saw a pond starting to open on my way to work today! only pickerel in there! maybe a few holdover rainbows from the spring stockings!

there was 2 nice open water pockets. not close enough to the shore spots tho! but should be open soon due to moving water! as its still considered at stream!

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:22 pm

Some open water in Halifax on Mopo, took this picture on Thursday, before the rain. Could be more open water now. https://instagram.com/p/0JpMnwy50O/?taken-by=hooliganluke Laughing

Posted Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:21 am

Awesome! Won't be long now!! Please keep us updated!! Thanks

Posted Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:27 am

Went in the search for open water this morning. Monponsett is not yet accessible, however that open water spot is getting bigger. Went over to Robbins and by the river off the street there was just enough open water to wet a line. Not quite enough for true open water fishing, but I just couldn't resist. Looks like Ice season is officially over for southeast mass and now it's only a matter of time for these open water patches to expand.

Posted Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:42 am

Starting to see some edges open up! Weather still isn't fully cooperating! Sad

Posted Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:34 pm

i was on ice this past weekend in plymouth, and norwell

Posted Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:58 am

Did some scouting this morning in the Hanson/Pembroke/Halifax area. Things don't look good! Sad That area of open water on E. Monp. is pretty weird! Even if the ice were to disappear this week, access will be a problem. There is just too much snow that needs to go! I'm afraid it is going to be awhile boys. Razz

Posted Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:36 am

I am not worried about it, we're having two high 40s to 50 degree days this week as well as two possible days of rain. I am saying another solid week for ice out and maybe another 2 weeks for access to most places. Unless you have a lifted 4WD like me Wink hehehe

Posted Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:14 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links