baystateangler

What time in the morning does the rez open for fishing??

One hour before sunrise, and closes an hour after sunset.

Two lines open water baystate, I forgot to answer your question earlier in the thread, sorry I'm late.

Posted Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:02 pm

badlarry

I hear you grayrider if I see them filling buckets near me I toss my biggest lures where their fishing and scare the panfish n small bass away from them until they get pissed n leave. I dispise them.Not only do they fish places out they are slobs n leave trash everywhere.

The bucket brigade was hitting the chu in late may around the muddy pond railroad bridge. I'm surprised there is a crappie left. I live close by and would see their toyotas lined up in the AM going to work and on my way home. I collected a lot of their used lines and hooks they just left all over. I almost went NH to get fireworks to blowoff to get the DCR down there.

Posted Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:39 pm

Report them make a call dcr are always in the neighborhood. If they are doing everything legal what can u do.Hate it but have to live with it.

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Just FYI - Trout have been at the bridge of river rd and thomas st. This is where the Quinapoxet river hits the res. The river water is still cool water. you can see the fins swirling on top of the water, right by the middle of the bridge.

Posted Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:35 pm

great tip!

Posted Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:28 am

Bows browns brookies?

Posted Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:50 am

I live right down the road.
Big trout are taken in that vicinity every year.
They are having to pump in extra water from the pumphouse further upstream, thanks to the drought. Keeping the water extra cool this year.
I have only ever caught Browns there.
They can be quite reliably targeted there in October/November.

It seems to me this time of year I see a lot of trout on the surface but have trouble getting them to bite.

Posted Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:05 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links