What's up everyone! Haven't posted forever. Its been an up and down season for me, but I'm as motivated as ever. I'm looking for spots on the northshore with confirmed Lunkers 5+ pounders. I managed to catch one myself in the area, if you want to keep these locations secret shoot me a pm and we can discuss different spots.

Also anybody know any details on wenham lake? I know its off limits but tons of people fish it anyways. Any truth to the legends in there?

Posted Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:25 pm

5 pounders are not that rare. 98% of the waters on the north shore have produced multiple 5 lbers.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:15 am

They are everywhere

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:12 am

yep every pond has 5s. you just gota get them to bite. some ponds have more then others

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:19 am

fishinbev

What's up everyone! Haven't posted forever. Its been an up and down season for me, but I'm as motivated as ever. I'm looking for spots on the northshore with confirmed Lunkers 5+ pounders. I managed to catch one myself in the area, if you want to keep these locations secret shoot me a pm and we can discuss different spots.

Also anybody know any details on wenham lake? I know its off limits but tons of people fish it anyways. Any truth to the legends in there?

know someone who went there a few weeks ago and someone told them they were trespassing , my freind never left then found his truck keyed up at the end of the day wouldn't go there anymore !

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:37 am

I know most ponds have 5 pounders or pond masters, but I was lookin for some hidden gems if possible Wink. Got a few spots that have produced really well for my friends and I in the area, but I'm looking to branch out a bit.

As for the wenham lake story I don't mean to pry, but I find that story hard to believe. There are tons of people that fish down there, on top of that how would they know which car was his? Where was he parked? The access is spread out so how would they know? I also find it hard to believe some vigilante would take of upond himself to defend "private property" given its public property, fishing is just off limits. Hell there are numerous hiking trails around it.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:14 am

fishinbev

I know most ponds have 5 pounders or pond masters, but I was lookin for some hidden gems if possible Wink. Got a few spots that have produced really well for my friends and I in the area, but I'm looking to branch out a bit.

As for the wenham lake story I don't mean to pry, but I find that story hard to believe. There are tons of people that fish down there, on top of that how would they know which car was his? Where was he parked? The access is spread out so how would they know? I also find it hard to believe some vigilante would take of upond himself to defend "private property" given its public property, fishing is just off limits. Hell there are numerous hiking trails around it.

listen u clown I'm no liar it happend , and as for hidden gems , go out and find them on your own like we all do .or Maybe your your just a lazy clown !! Evil or Very Mad

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:24 pm

Chill out.

@fishinbev, I'll PM you tonight.

Last edited by teamtrout on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:16 pm

dang

fishinbev

listen u clown I'm no liar it happend , and as for hidden gems , go out and find them on your own like we all do .or Maybe your your just a lazy clown !! Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm dying! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:35 pm

Danny you are a riot!! LOL THe kid was def trying to call you a liar!!

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:51 pm

dang

fishinbev

Lol a lazy clown you burned me! I've got gems of my own jackass I was looking to share info with people, also your story is a load of crap. Again its not trespassing to be down there, the distance you travel there is no way of knowing who's car is who, so again bullshit.

As for 5 pounders my friend and I have caught them in 5 spots in the area, was just looking for some more confirmed spots, which again was why if you're interested keep it in a pm, if you're not interested why contribute to the thread?

Edit- also didn't call you a liar said the story sounds bs so your friend is the liar. You also sound like you just don't want people to go there. Too bad I've already fished it a ton and that story doesn't check out. Never been keyed or confronted.

Last edited by fishinbev on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:10 pm

baystateangler

and @fishinbev, enjoy: http://www.mafishfinder.com/phpBB2/fishing-spots-being-ruined-by-this-site-t13517.html

Hey check your own thread, he has no issue with spots being shared via pm. Reading comprehension.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Calm down people. No need to turn this into that thread from last week.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:24 pm

fishinbev

dang

fishinbev

Lol a lazy clown you burned me! I've got gems of my own jackass I was looking to share info with people, also your story is a load of crap. Again its not trespassing to be down there, the distance you travel there is no way of knowing who's car is who, so again bullshit.

As for 5 pounders my friend and I have caught them in 5 spots in the area, was just looking for some more confirmed spots, which again was why if you're interested keep it in a pm, if you're not interested why contribute to the thread?

Edit- also didn't call you a liar said the story sounds bs so your friend is the liar. You also sound like you just don't want people to go there. Too bad I've already fished it a ton and that story doesn't check out. Never been keyed or confronted.

how wouldn't my story check out it's not possible for someone to get in a verbal altercation andhave there vehicle damaged , you a complete idiot ! And by the way 5lbers are a bench mark for amateurs and we don't need your hidden gems . If u want give me your address and I can show u how a verbal altercation could turn into vandalism then maybe you'll believe in pond protecting vigilantes

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links